Any clue about 2002 processings?

JacksonvilleFL

Registered Users (C)
Looking at current 2001 approvals, Is there any clue when we 2002 filers can expect processing of 2002 cases? May be in six month or 1 year?

Don't worry TSC will finish processing 2001 cases and asked all to wait for 5 more years.....after one more election comes then they will take 2002 cases.

BaSh
Jacksonvilla, FL
ND: Aug, 20, 2002
EAD: 2
AP: 1
H1B Extn: 3
FP: God only knows
AD: next elections (Not current).

in 3 months

Iam hoping that we will start to see 2002 approvals from May 2004.

Cheers!

May be in 4 months,

I saw lots of Aug 2001 got approved recently, so, add 4 months, that will be 2002 cases get approved.

just a geuss, what do you think?:cool:

--------------------------
ND: Feb 2002
FP: May 2003

I think lot of 2002 cases are already approved in the year 2002.
I believe only about 50% cases left. Look at the enairobi. I hope they will do process the 2002 cases in another 3 months if nothing takes precedence.

Rush ?????????? This is not rush at all buddy! This is what they supposed to do - long time ago.

if they don't act now, then they have to change 999 days scheme

15 months

2002 filers may be very close. Just count 15 months from the fingerprint date. Is not gone be any second fingerprint for 2002 filers

Comparing what was happening last 2 years -- this is a rush.
Any as for 2002 filers -- they are in the same boat as 2001 filers ( from people I know ) . Also if you down look at the excel sheet from the thread http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=112535&perpage=15&pagenumber=3 you will see that it is about 4%.

My question is why the rush of approvals (who knows ?)
Also -- it looks like USCIS can do this if they want to -- so something has changed.
Any way -- does not matter really -- as long it is going faster I shall be happy.

No FP till now..

Are there anybody who filed I485 in May 2002 and did not get their FP??

Do we need to call INS to get FP????

"I think lot of 2002 cases are already approved in the year 2002.
I believe only about 50% cases left. Look at the enairobi. I hope they will do process the 2002 cases in another 3 months if nothing takes precedence."

What do you mean half of 2002 cases already approved in 2002?
How? Does this mean it will take a shorter time for them to process 2002 case in the future???

Thanks.

I don't think the lawsuit has speeded up the 2001 approvals as
yet.
Right now I understand the approvals count is just high at TSC whereas CSC has not moved its official processing date in some times.
My guess is somebody just realised TSC was way behind and so they need get their act together.
I just wish & pray this continues on.

As per 50% of 2002 getting approved in 2002, that is totally incorrect. Not everyone has entered/updated their infor on e-nairobi & rupnet.

I agree with goastros. there are still a lot of employment based I485s not approved (per online status of course) for Jan 2001. If your case in clear cut or family based your I485 filed in 2002 should have been approved by now. Otherwise play the russian roulette everyday (approval, Transfer , RFE or NTD)

It's election year.

I think TSC is speeding up because of election year. Texas is Bush's home state. If he can't do anything for new immigrants, he is not going to get support from us. Especially, he is trying to win Latinos' support. I believe he will push INS to reduce backlog to 6 months by election day, at least at TSC. Just be patient and good luck to all of us.

ND 3/26/02
FP 7/29/03
AD in 6 months (I hope)

50% of the cases are approved.

SRM,

Can you send us the link to enairobi... If almost 50% of the cases are approved it looks very optimistic. Is there any clue of how many # of folks have filed in 2002 and how many are approved.