• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Any Chance for Me ??

Regal22

Registered Users (C)
Hi all:

I just recived a NL with case no DS0000AS97xx. Based on the ongoing visa bulletin (May 2007) and last visa bulletin for DV-2006 (September 2006), this case number may not have a chance of getting the second letter from Kentucky. Does anybody think that this trend may change in DV-2008? Does anyone has seen or experienced changes with the DV-visa trend in past years? I would appreciate your thoughts and input.

Hi all:

I just recived a NL with case no DS0000AS97xx. Based on the ongoing visa bulletin (May 2007) and last visa bulletin for DV-2006 (September 2006), this case number may not have a chance of getting the second letter from Kentucky. Does anybody think that this trend may change in DV-2008? Does anyone has seen or experienced changes with the DV-visa trend in past years? I would appreciate your thoughts and input.

I think it depend on which country are you from.
If you are from countries with low number of DV Winner,
your chances of getting interview is very high.
Because as soon as the visa bulettin say current, it means,
all the number is current,if they still have the visa for you in your country.
That is my personal opinion though...
Now what country are you from?

I am from Nepal. I think, last year, Nepal has the highest number of DV winners in Asia, after Bangladesh.