1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Obama's LEGAL immigration reform 2015.

    What does it mean? Listen to video discussions by Attorney Rajiv S. Khanna on Immigration.com YouTube Channel. Subscribe to Our YouTube channel to be notified when new updates are posted.

Any advice on good lawyer in bay area?

Discussion in 'California Service Center - H-Visa Issues' started by vaswamy, Feb 29, 2012.

  1. vaswamy

    vaswamy Registered Users (C)

    Looking for transferring H1B.

    Please let me know if you are aware of any good lawyers in bay area.


Share This Page