Any 2004 I-140 Left ?

rmr_usa

Registered Users (C)
I hope this is not a early thread. Since the processing dates have moved to Feb-2005 (Category : Skilled Worker ) - I-140

There where some unlucky Oct-2004 filers whose I-140 was still pending did any of you get a recent approval or Did you initiate Case Inquiry and any luck ?

EB3 - Concurrent - Oct-2004 - Pending ???

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still waiting. Initiated an inquiry in the first week of April but no change.... going by the current trend, I think I might get mine by the time I retire (in about 30 years)

Let us hope success soon all of us on I-140

My I-140 receipt date 10/12/2004 and the employer initiated inquiry on March 21, 2005. Two LUD changes on I-140 status on 03/24/2005 and 03/25/2005 and nothing after wards.

Employer tried to initiate second inquiry after 30 days this week. But USCIS system was not allowing us to do that. When we tried to get status over phone, USCIS system is saying that it is temporarily down for only this I-140 receipt number and NOT allowing us to proceed further to initiate second inquiry. But if I give other receipt numbers, it is working fine. It is strange

Any one of you after initiating first inquiry, tried to get status on phone system or tried for second inquiry?

Please share your experiences.

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here

hope_success
Attorney has initiated inquiry on march 24 on pending 140 and I have seen LUD changes on march 24 and 25.Nothing happened afterwords and waiting goes on.

140 RD is march 2004.

I am not sure what to do next ????

My 140/485 were filed concurrently 10/12/2004. My case was sent to Buffalo, NY to speed up processing. I waited 90 days and visited Buffalo office. I was informed that it was a mistake and my case was then transferred to Houston. Houston transferred it to Dallas. Dallas transferred it back to Houston. Finally, got fingerprint notices from Houston in March. I did my fingerprints on April 6. Same day case was transferred back to TSC. I feel like I filed these applications with one of the government offices backhome.

Now my case is sitting in TSC since April 12. If I call customer service number or go online, I am told that my case is still in Buffalo. Amazing, ha.. I got a hold of a TSC rep somehow who initially told me that my case was not at TSC and it is still in Buffalo. After I insisted and told her the long story, she researched a little and told me that my case was actually at TSC and there is not telling how long it will take. When I told her that my 140 was filed in October 2004 and TSC is reporting 140 filed upto February as processed, she told me that every case is unique and I can not go by what is on the website.

Well guys, puspose of me going through this long detail is that you are still better off. Chances are your cases will be processed soon. In my case, there is no telling if anyone will ever look at my case. I have tried everything, inquiry through the attorney, inquiry through local congressman, Senetor, you name it, I have tried it.

Priority date April 2001
140/485 ND 10/12/2004
AP/EAD approved 10/27/2004
140 AP ????
485 AP ???