another bad news please helppppp...

If you have been married for 3 years at least, surely you have filed joint tax returns. That should be sufficient evidence that your marriage is lawful.

Good Luck.

Stoned!

Nothing fancy is required. Just a simple sworn , dated and notarized lease affidavit signed by your previous landlord stating that you both lived there during the time in question.
thanks bobysmith i will go ahead and do that.
you are so helpfull.
for the credit cards that i didint have statement since we didint use
shoul I just write a statement that WE didint receive any statement since thre was not any activity.

If you have been married for 3 years at least, surely you have filed joint tax returns. That should be sufficient evidence that your marriage is lawful.

Good Luck.
yes i had for last six years and she kept them.I dont now really what ever she asked me to sent has nothing to do our bonofide marriage.I already give to officer helth life dental tax returns lease joint bank account car payments bills which they were all joint.
she also had me sign end of n-400 forms after the interview.
is that mean something?
thanks

I have question for you.
Did you send in document with application like utilities bill lease etc if yes then i am surprise why she did this.
Answer to this question is very important.
Why are you using "they" :confusedwas a one ofiicer or more than one?
thanks
i diding send with my application but i took them with me
there was only one officer.Sorry for the confusion

thanks bobysmith i will go ahead and do that.
you are so helpfull.
for the credit cards that i didint have statement since we didint use
shoul I just write a statement that WE didint receive any statement since thre was not any activity.

If you don't have any activity on the card, the credit card company can still provide you with a letter indicating what address you have associated with the account.

Farces.
What i understand that you did NOT send any supporting documents with application, because I see this happening with alot people who just send in the application but no supporting document, if you read the requirement for N-400 applicaiton based on marriage you have to submitt the supporting dcuments,
thanks

Farces.
What i understand that you did NOT send any supporting documents with application, because I see this happening with alot people who just send in the application but no supporting document, if you read the requirement for N-400 applicaiton based on marriage you have to submitt the supporting dcuments,
thanks
as you may guess that differes from case to case
I also know many cases that they didint have any problem so long as they took the supporting documents with them to the interview.
thank u

If you don't have any activity on the card, the credit card company can still provide you with a letter indicating what address you have associated with the account.
bobysmith
i dont know how to thanks to you.You are just wonderfull.
I just called one bank and they will send me a letter indicating that they didint not sent any statment since the balance was zero.
also officer had me sign the back of n-400 form
is that mean something pozitive or negative
does everybody being asked to sign the back of form?
thanks

"supporting" doc's don't need to be sent with application; only the required doc's (marriage certificate, leases OR tax transcripts, spouse birth certificate OR passport); there is a difference betw. "supporting" and "required" doc's.

supporting documents are needed in the interview. These are what shows you have a legitimate marital union and that you live together: (e/g: bank accounts, bills, leases or tax transcripts - depending on which you chose to include in the "required" part-, mortgages, life/health insurance stuff, car titles, etc etc ...these are the things that you can provide to prove your marriage is valid/current/intact etc.
These doc's do NOT need to be included with the application.

bobysmith
i dont know how to thanks to you.You are just wonderfull.
I just called one bank and they will send me a letter indicating that they didint not sent any statment since the balance was zero.
also officer had me sign the back of n-400 form
is that mean something pozitive or negative
does everybody being asked to sign the back of form?
thanks

Everyone is required to sign the N-400 copy the officer has during the interview.

Dear all,

Sorry for jumping in, but reading all of your posts I realize that although we have at least 5 joint credit cards, my name is not on the bank statements. We do have though joint checking account with both our names on statements as well.

Do you recommend calling these banks and asking them to add me to the bank statement as well? The joint credit cards copies are not sufficient evidence that I am added to that account and actively using ?

Thanks for all you thoughts.

RareGold

Do you recommend calling these banks and asking them to add me to the bank statement as well?

It doesn't hurt to have the banks provide you more evidence that you shared the same residence..in the end it could help strengthen your case.

Farsez
Did you send requirent doc with the application?
I send only a few of them yet it is not required to send with application as one of members indicated above.I took so many documents that even officer told me "you seem like verywell prepared"

for affidavit do you think that would be sufficient to write

to whom it may concern:

mr.xxxxxxxx and mss.yyyyyyyy have lived at .....address...from x date to y date as couple and shared the rent.

the statement above is correct.
I also included my ID and Social

sincerely