Another approval

copper1

Registered Users (C)
My Mothers got approved yesterday as well. The email showed up after 9pmEST last night. Are they working over time? hahhah. Her ND is same as mine.

hmmm

Lazer,

Now you know why our cases are being delayed. All the USCIS officers are busy working on Copper's family :>

-Noman

When?

IF MY GREEN CARD SHOWS: [I]RESIDENT SINCE 03/28/04[/I], WNEN I CAN APPLY FOR CITIZENSHIP?
THANKS IN ADVANCE TO THOSE WHO WILL REPLY. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYBODY! :p

Nana_S said:
IF MY GREEN CARD SHOWS: [I]RESIDENT SINCE 03/28/04[/I], WNEN I CAN APPLY FOR CITIZENSHIP?

What's up with this CAPS, you don't have to scream, simply ask the question.

MK

Last edited by a moderator:
Copper, r u from those highly attentioned countries or somewhere else such like south or east asia or south america?

Nana_S said:

you will be able to apply on 12/28/2008

Just thank you

Bri999 said:
you will be able to apply on 12/28/2008
Thank you very much for answering my quistion, not teaching how to compose a message...
Somebody wasn't nice to me :rolleyes: , I thought it will be my last post here.

Again, thank you and good luck!

Nana_S said:
Thank you very much for answering my quistion, not teaching how to compose a message...
Somebody wasn't nice to me :rolleyes: , I thought it will be my last post here.

Again, thank you and good luck!

Nana,

I was hoping for your response, well remember my joke in response to your post on thread created by Sam33?

You were very testy, you need to grow up. It seems all you expect is answer to your question, not any correction! I'm not Sam33 who would unnecessarily patronize and apologize to you nor I'd yell my question.

MK

sicker said:
Copper, r u from those highly attentioned countries or somewhere else such like south or east asia or south america?

Me or my family are not from one of those countries.

To Know How

mkhursh said:
Nana,

I was hoping for your response, well remember my joke in response to your post on thread created by Sam33?

You were very testy, you need to grow up. It seems all you expect is answer to your question, not any correction! I'm not Sam33 who would unnecessarily patronize and apologize to you nor I'd yell my question.

MK

Don't you think that this "testy" person can be at least twice older than you?You need to learn how to respect people.

Nana_S said:
Don't you think that this "testy" person can be at least twice older than you?You need to learn how to respect people.

Nana,

Even if you are God or my Mother and constantly make mistake, I'd tell you. It's like telling someone, I'm Jurrasic Park, I'll do and say anything but don't you correct me.

MK

Nana,
forgive him. he is like a rabid dog. he can not control himself. he bites everyone who came close to him. make sure that you are not in his way.

qsheba said:
Nana,
forgive him. he is like a rabid dog. he can not control himself. he bites everyone who came close to him. make sure that you are not in his way.

Queensheba,

I am so impressed, Nana must be your lame relative. Did you get some shots? I did not bite you hard, remeber, you are not "HALAL" make sure you you get your shots or your will shipped back home. :D :D

You're not defending "Mullah" perhaps your are shoked that your Baboon buddie's prayers backfired. :eek: :eek: Do you think I need forgiveness from stubborn Old Hag? Let me make it very clear, even if she was my Mother, I would not. I will correct her.

You must be livid now and I am having fun baby. :D :D

MK

qsheba said:
Nana,

Qsheba,

Are you a boy or a girl? :D

MK

Folks, I don't appreciate you all using my post to pick on each other. I would beneficial if you all can get along and try to help each other as you have so far.

Thanks
copper

mkhursh said:
Queensheba,

I am so impressed, Nana must be your lame relative. Did you get some shots? I did not bite you hard, remeber, you are not "HALAL" make sure you you get your shots or your will shipped back home. :D :D

You're not defending "Mullah" perhaps your are shoked that your Baboon buddie's prayers backfired. :eek: :eek: Do you think I need forgiveness from stubborn Old Hag? Let me make it very clear, even if she was my Mother, I would not. I will correct her.

You must be livid now and I am having fun baby. :D :D

MK

What is your problem? Why you are so angry? Maybe you need a help? We are here to help each other, share an information and good news, not to offend people. Relax and think positive, life is good!

Nana_S said:
What is your problem? Why you are so angry? Maybe you need a help? We are here to help each other, share an information and good news, not to offend people. Relax and think positive, life is good!

Nana_S

Your stubborn attitute is the problem, I don't have any. If I was mad, I wouldn't be addressing you by your handle.

Your post talks of help and sharing news however you're incapable of understanding contents of a post. If correction of mistake is deemed offesive, as a group or individual we are doomed.

I am as relax as a Lark, it is my positive attitude which enables me take the bull by the horn else the "BULL" will have his own way. Perhaps you know how "BULL(s) are.

MK