Also approved today !!!!

dms

Registered Users (C)
SRC01169xxxxx

EB1 - United Kingdom

RD 4/19/01
ND 5/10/01
FP 3/6/03 (online notice updated 3/20/03)

No RFE.

Myself and my two dependents were approved today. The online status was updated sometime this afternoon to say that the approval notice was mailed today.

Fingers crossed for everyone else awaiting approval.

so many good news today

congratulation to dms & your family. :D

today i had posted four congratulations already, i love to do it 1,000 times everyday, so me and all folks here can get rid of this long journey now :p

eat more turkey, guys :D

Thank you

Thanks to everyone who congratulated my family and I on finally getting approval. It sure is a relief to see that approval status.

To answer 'or1or2', my I140 was filed as an EB1 multinational manager/executive. I am an Electronics Engineer. At the time of I140 approval I was with a small public-listed company that subsequently got acquired by a much larger public company. After consulation between my attorney and the (then) INS it was agreed that the file could 'just be annotated with the change' without needing to file an ammended I140.

To answer 'Hopeful0820', no - I didn't do anything to expedite the approval. The only personal contact I had with the INS/BCIS/USCIS was a visit to the Dallas local office for an interim EAD earlier this year.

First of all congratulations on your freedom, me and my wife # are SRC 01172 only 2 cases after you so hopefully I am next

ND 5/14/01

comgratulations.......
enjoy the holidays..
it is nice when some get approval, so that we can get some hope from TSC