Almost 9 years later... Approved :)

rexxx

Registered Users (C)
At 8am PDT all my cases looked old and usual at USCIS web site.
Came to work, decided to check this forum and saw lots of approvals.
Sipping coffee logged to USCIS again and found LUD. Checked the message and it turned out I'm a permanent resident!

It was a long long way. Actually it was the longest line in my life.

I wish luck everyone waiting. And I congratulate all who got approved!

Dates of interest:
- No LUDs on 485 since 07/26/2007 until today.
- Second namecheck was initiated on 07/05/2007 and was completed by 07/27/2007 (date of Infopass).
- First namecheck initiated in 2005 still has the status "pending".
- FP Code 3 was done in April 2006
- FP Code 1 was done on 08/08/2007

PD 08/2003
RD 12/13/2005
EB2 ROW

Infopass' officer told me about two namecheck requests that he can see by my A-number (on 07/27/2007).
I went to Infopass on the next day after TSC IIO told me everything is clear.

REXXX,

how did you get the 2nd name check started. did they do it on their own.

its amazing one took 3 weeks and other in its 3rd year, still going strong

REXXX,

how did you get the 2nd name check started. did they do it on their own.

its amazing one took 3 weeks and other in its 3rd year, still going strong

on their own

I did send a mail to White House and they even responded but (I think) they've received my message after second namecheck was initiated.

Congrats rexxx !!! You were indeed waiting for a long time. Hopefully we all will get approved soon. This wave of approvals are raising our hopes.

congrats

congrats to all approved today

At 8am PDT all my cases looked old and usual at USCIS web site.
Came to work, decided to check this forum and saw lots of approvals.
Sipping coffee logged to USCIS again and found LUD. Checked the message and it turned out I'm a permanent resident!

It was a long long way. Actually it was the longest line in my life.

I wish luck everyone waiting. And I congratulate all who got approved!

Dates of interest:
- No LUDs on 485 since 07/26/2007 until today.
- Second namecheck was initiated on 07/05/2007 and was completed by 07/27/2007 (date of Infopass).
- First namecheck initiated in 2005 still has the status "pending".
- FP Code 3 was done in April 2006
- FP Code 1 was done on 08/08/2007

Congrats rexxx

Congratulations rexxx , Enjoy the long awaited freedom. U have given hopes to the people who were transfered to TSC from CSC long back (Mar 2006) and still waiting. Have fun :)

So you mean 9 years in the country. The subject line made it seem like you meant 9 years in the GC process (that would mean a PD of 1998)!

So you mean 9 years in the country. The subject line made it seem like you meant 9 years in the GC process (that would mean a PD of 1998)!

I came to US in 98.
PD is 05/99. And I-140 for that first process is still pending according to USCIS status !!! (Actually that first employer told me 140 was denied... I immediately left it as I knew it was a lie. I paid the new imm.lawyer directly who found the old process info and it turned out I-140 has never been denied and USCIS requested usual data (ability to pay) and the first employer just didn't want to answer.)

new process started in early 2003. ad campain, finally the filing, then backlog, then Dallas, then CSC, then TSC, then namecheck, then approval.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations rexxx!

I have to admit though that there is no certain pattern in the cases that got approvals.
I mean there are still cases which have older PD as pending.
There are some cases with newer PD approved.
So, I am not sure what to infer out of the current approval pattern.

Is it possible that they are addressing totally randomly?
If that is the case, then there is very little hope for the long awaiting applicants.
OR is it possible that they are indeed going by PD, but if some case has some uncleared logistics, they would skip it and go to the next one in priority?

I would assume that the last method would be ideal.
But who knows what is happening behind those most mysterious uscis office walls!:confused:

Maybe we all can take a dig at the pattern with the very limited info that we have here. If not any actual conclusions, it would definitely give our creative sides a good run :)

I came to US in 98.
PD is 05/99. And I-140 for that first process is still pending according to USCIS status !!! (Actually that first employer told me 140 was denied... I immediately left it as I knew it was a lie. I paid the new imm.lawyer directly who found the old process info and it turned out I-140 has never been denied and USCIS requested usual data (ability to pay) and the first employer just didn't want to answer.)

Congratulations... yet another case of employer mess up...