almost 20,000 other Americans have the identical first and last name as my new name

Carlart

:confused:i recently become a usa citizen. then got married. then had name changed.
i always knew that my americanized first name is very common, but my
foreign last name was not so common in the usa.

however, with my new married name, it appears that almost 20000 other
fellow americans have the identical first name and last name as me.
i don't have a middle name. my married name is just slighly less common
than "Mary Williams"(which 28000 american share identically)

the 20000 result using my first/last name is based on what i found
on this name searching website: http://howmanyofme.com/search/ )

my usa passport has the identical first and last name that i share with
20000 other american citizens. will this create any problems when in the
future for me? for example, entering the usa or foreign countries?

No, it won't. All you need to enter the US is your valid passport. How many people share your name is nobody's business in deciding whether to admit you -- in fact an American cannot be denied entry to the US if s/he has a valid passport. Even if they are looking for a criminal with your name, you will not have any problem, because it is not just the name that they look for.

Plus that fact that you are foreign-born helps in sorting you out as well. So in reality you may not be as common as you think! :)

Just for the fun of it, I did the test. There are 89 of me using my first name and my maiden name, but there are only 2 of me, if I used my married name.... And who cares? everyone has a unique identifier in their fingerprints...

Just for the fun of it, I did the test. There are 89 of me using my first name and my maiden name, but there are only 2 of me, if I used my married name.... And who cares? everyone has a unique identifier in their fingerprints...

I just did the test, and I'm the only one with my first name and last name. There are, however, 335 others with my last name.

I just did the test, and I'm the only one with my first name and last name. There are, however, 335 others with my last name.

Do we have same names? :D
I'm the only one with 1522 other having my first name and 335 my last name.
Intelius shows 6 people who have same both name as mine.

Do we have same names? :D
I'm the only one with 1522 other having my first name and 335 my last name.
Intelius shows 6 people who have same both name as mine.

It's possible, since it's also showing 1522 others with the same first name as mine.:D