• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All Ethiopian 2015 DV Winners Meet Here!

guess what I received email saying that my visa is ready for pickup after 10 dy of interview but dhl sayed they can't find my solid passport even after checking the tracking no of the document which indicated that the passport and imprrinted visa is sent to dhl addis ababa and ready for pick up. what they told me as a soution is to call them daily as they will be comunicating with the embassy . if any forum mate has such experience , please share

oh tnx God ,visa approved,guys what is the next step? they gave me yellow paper to send my sponsore,what shall i do?
Congrats @selina90!!! The first thing is to get your passport back which will be a bite longer than usual. Did the CO tell you about the delivery of your passport? After that you nee to pay the $165 which will paid online, that is why the CO told you to send to your host for the payment. Anyways, try to read the experience of other forum members. The 100% success continues on Ethiopia tread!!!

Guys I have one question, when I tried to book online according to the information of @MB1xxx to get some discount I couldn't be able to finalize it with out paying. How can you register/book online without paying and get the code and pay at the travel agent? Could you please tell me? Especially @MB1xxx, @rolex123. I really appreciate if you could be able to give us to book online.

We have got an email stating that our visa package is ready for pickup. I didn't expect to receive this email after I read the information on the US Visas page. I have read the post by @abi328, and called a guy thanx to @rolex123 for the phone number and he told me our package is at the DHL office so I will pick the package tomorrow. Thank God, our interview date was on 8th June which is out of the problem. Now booking our flight and getting ready, it is real now!!!

Last edited:
We have got an email stating that our visa package is ready for pickup. I didn't expect to receive this email after I read the information on the US Visas page. I have read the post by @abi328, and called a guy thanx to @rolex123 for the phone number and he told me our package is at the DHL office so I will pick the package tomorrow. Thank God, our interview date was on 8th June which is out of the problem. Now booking our flight and getting ready, it is real now!!!
@sihamey did u ck your case status on ceac? what it says
It still says Ready, how about yours does it change to issued ?

at last problem solved and it was a thing like misnaming when preparing the visa and thus dhl returned it back to the embassy by discovering the problem and another visa was imprinted on the passport after cancelling the wrong visa. Then it was sent back to dhl and it is received by family yesterday

at last problem solved and it was a thing like misnaming when preparing the visa and thus dhl returned it back to the embassy by discovering the problem and another visa was imprinted on the passport after cancelling the wrong visa. Then it was sent back to dhl and it is received by family yesterday
Congrats @abi328 !!! When are you planning to travel? Did you buy your ticket? We have also received our passport today and everything is good. Now we are sure to go to USA heheheh!!! We are trying to buy our ticket and our plan is at the end of July or beginning(first week) of August. Good luck everyone who are waiting to collect their visa and interview!!!