• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

All Ethiopian 2015 DV Winners Meet Here!

ya god is with all u and who will be against ! btw @G0d-Is-Love please update us ur preparation on medical , police , authentication, etc have u done yet? especially on medical exam I heard that there will be one to two weeks schedule needed as there are a number of people on appointment waiting list, did encounter any delay when u do ur medical exam ? which clinic u did or plan?
yes please

why @ZGREAT ? if u check the previous years VB I mean the last four to five years no VB is below ur case number , most of them are below 19k.
yes rolex but the trick is on the month of January ; if you check all the VB of the last five years you will see that for Jan they have at list 15000 and that would be obvious to hit 19000 for February : the only exception is Dv 2014 in which it jumps from 13 to 19 k

what is your view dear @rolex123

yes rolex but the trick is on the month of January ; if you check all the VB of the last five years you will see that for Jan they have at list 15000 and that would be obvious to hit 19000 for February : the only exception is Dv 2014 in which it jumps from 13 to 19 k

what is your view dear @rolex123
I assume 2014 trend presumed . i c no reason Why it will get back the previous trend .

I landed here searching for DS260 and glad to see there is an Ethiopian thread. I am petitioning for parents and finished filling DS260 recently. How long does the process take? I had my mailing address on the forms instead of my parents who are residing in CP. Does it matter or do I need to change it?

I landed here searching for DS260 and glad to see there is an Ethiopian thread. I am petitioning for parents and finished filling DS260 recently. How long does the process take? I had all the my mailing address on the forms but parents are living in CP. Does it matter or do I need to change it?

This thread is a thread for Ethiopians going through the DV lottery system - so their timelines will not compare with yours.

ya god is with all u and who will be against ! btw @G0d-Is-Love please update us ur preparation on medical , police , authentication, etc have u done yet? especially on medical exam I heard that there will be one to two weeks schedule needed as there are a number of people on appointment waiting list, did encounter any delay when u do ur medical exam ? which clinic u did or plan?
Hi Rolex, Yared Hospital at Lamberet (just after Megenagna and before the Ministry of Water and Energy on the road to CMC) is where we did our medical checkup - no apointement is required if you go before 8:30am and it is fast. It is hassle-free as they know what to do...

Congradulation q boss, you telk us all ur interview, this treand shuold be for all of us after interview even if different situation will happen?

Hi Rolex, Yared Hospital at Lamberet (just after Megenagna and before the Ministry of Water and Energy on the road to CMC) is where we did our medical checkup - no apointement is required if you go before 8:30am and it is fast. It is hassle-free as they know what to do...
Thanks MB1xxx , btw did z link help u for z household sales ? or pls share us if u got other means.