Alien Number

mazam

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I just received my finger printing notice and on that notice there was a USCIS A#. If that my final Alien Number or just temporary. I am asking this since my father called from my home country and was asking for my A#.

I am 100% that the finger print document contains the final A# but just making sure!

nopez I don't have any prior A#. This means the A# on finger print is my final A# right?

Your A# should have been on your I-485 receipt notice too already, in the applicant section. Why does your dad need your A#? Is he an IO? :p

I needed a big laugh

Your A# should have been on your I-485 receipt notice too already, in the applicant section. Why does your dad need your A#? Is he an IO? :p

Man you made my day. Thanks austriacus. I needed a big laugh & you gave me one. You're funny dude. That's the first thing came on my mind the other day. Why would dad need his son's Alien number but then I was like....it's non of my business.

Man you made my day. Thanks austriacus. I needed a big laugh & you gave me one. You're funny dude. That's the first thing came on my mind the other day. Why would dad need his son's Alien number but then I was like....it's non of my business.

LOL. :D This forum is a great place... specially for those of us who stay, through the conflict makers (trinigirl... where art thou? :rolleyes:) and the funny ones... Atlanta_Brother I hope you do stay ;)

I hope

LOL. :D This forum is a great place... specially for those of us who stay, through the conflict makers (trinigirl... where art thou? :rolleyes:) and the funny ones... Atlanta_Brother I hope you do stay ;)

PraetorianXI,

Thanks for making me feel special ;). Yes, I hope so too that I stay here on this forum & stay in touch with you guys. I have to admit that there are times when my wife gets irritated and she goes, not again :mad:. You must be on the portal webpage. She calls this portal my second wife.....lol. I'm like ok if that's what you wanna call it, be my guest :). She honestly thought that after I got my citizenship in Jan, I would quit coming here but now we are dealing with her AOS. We'll have to see how she reacts after she gets her GC.:confused:

I have to admit that there are times when my wife gets irritated and she goes, not again :mad:. You must be on the portal webpage. She calls this portal my second wife.....lol.

We have all been there ;)... you are not alone... Just make sure you do not "neglect" all of your duties to her, such as: time, attention, love, jewelry, etc. etc. etc.

This forum is a great resource, but only when it is made up of the people who have gone through the Visas, AOS, GC, N400 processes and they stay to help one another and share experiences... get her involved... :)

And I thought I was the only one who regularly gets in "trouble" for spending time here.

What has this thread become, Immigration Portal Addicts Anonymous? :D

Anyway ... mazam, still waiting for your answer what your dad does with your special number. Play the number in the lottery? Dial it and see who picks up? ;)

Good to know by the way that your application arrived and was receipted fairly quickly.