Airports....

vandeluca

Registered Users (C)
I have a question. I have a friend who after he/wife being a PR for about 15 years, became a USC. He did...She still has GC and out of US and the 2 year RE permit almost done.

Anyway, he had told me once..'Fly though JFK..less hassles/Immigration issues than a smaller city airport like Newark, or Phila. '. By harrassment I think he meant just those annoying questions even when nothing is wrong. That these places are used to seeing multicultural families/situations.

Anyone else have any thought/experience on this? I was just thinking about what he said...

JFK is miles better then others in my experience also, they don't have time for harassment, worse is Philadelphia, try to avoid if possible.

She better return before the reentry permit has expired, or she will face harassment no matter which airport she lands at.

JACK~~//lol...no need for that..She has the 2 years for that therefore not up to her 'expired time' she is not trying anything! It was just a laid back conversation between him and me and he was just saying in general..nothing to do with his wife actually moreso with him when he travels.

Thanks for the responses. I too heard that about Phila..

I don't know. A lot of people say that JFK is better then smaller cities, because officers don't have much time to deal with you. I tried JFK, Washington DC, Chicago and all those airport were good to me. So no difference from my point of view.