Age out - Follow on to join and I130 family based visa 2B cat - Help is req from forum

followontojoin

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

I have been following this thread since 2007, of course I am still not successful in getting GC for my family via follow on to join. As family based visa are moving fast. I am posting this questions
Details
POD jULY 2002 ( Only filed for my self as kids and wife were in India that time)
Green card approved for self July 2007 ( not filed 485 FOR FAMILY wiht me in USA)
No green card for family ( Son, Daughter and wife)
Filed and approved i 824 for all members of family in dEC 2007
Sent information chennai consulate and applied fallow on to join in Dec 2007 ( recd ticket number)
Waiting for POD currrent. ( it is in Feb 2002). chennai cons. says will be proceed as soon as POD avl.

Few pople are suggesting to apply for family based green card as 2B ( filling 130 for members of family)

Question is
1) My daughter turns 21 next year dec- Does she protected under child protection act considering fact POD was current in the past ( 007 when I got my GC) when she is less than 21 years

Is it safe to file i130 and follow on to join in same consulate ( chennai) FOR ALL THE members

Please advice the same.
thanks
vijay