After Final denial; is it necessary to be out of status?? Can't I appeal/request for referral to IJ?

You are referred to the court only if you are out of status since you could be deport-able. But, if you are in status that doesn't apply to you hence your case is closed. So, in your case, I don't think you can appeal or do anything about it in status. You can apply again after sometime showing new changes in the circumstances and other new evidences which was not submitted before. But, your first application will also be taken into consideration and you must match answers to your first application as well so that AO can trust you.

I think you should move on with your life and forget the asylum, do your best to get green card through employment after you finish school or through marriage and this is easier than all the asylum stress, good luck

Thanks for the advice John but life is not like that easy for me.
What I just need is after being out of status, what is next step to continue my case? I am trying to get lawyer but in meantime I want the asylum clock to start. So, please tell me what is next step after final denial and then being out of status?

I'm sorry for your situation. I suggest you to consult an experienced attorney before you try to drop out of your legal status. Good luck.

I don't think you can start the clock again which is administrative closed already. So, I think it should be a new case or something from my understanding.

Ya, but I don't think you can just apply right away. It will be too fishy and eager.
You need to get new evidence and changed circumstances in your home country.
Also, they will definitely try to match answers from your first interview.