after 11 year in USA what to do??

ticoinusa

Hi this is my situation, I moved to the states legally with a Tourist visa, I stay there for 11 years, now I came back to my contry Costa Rica, now My Girlfriend is in USA finishing her Citizenship, so she wants to come to CR so we can married and that way we can start the process of my residentship, my question is, Is any chance for me to go back to USA after stay there for so long and been now in my contry, or i have to get use to the idea of never be in USA again?? Thanks for any help I can get...:confused:

You are banned from returning to the USA for 10 years since you last exited the USA.

Ps: you did NOT move legally to the USA... you can not MOVE to the USA as a tourist.

When did you leave the US? Add 10 years from that that. That is when your ban ends. Then it is up to the consulate whether to issue you an immigrant visa or not.

Is any chance for me to go back to USA after stay there for so long and been now in my contry, or i have to get use to the idea of never be in USA again??

why wouldn't you have just stayed in the US if you were already here for 11 years?? If your GF is going to be a nationalized citizen anyway, you could have gotten married while in the US and then she could have sponsored you.. Would have had a lot better chance then you do now..