afraid of dead people... am I the only one who is scheduled to take oath at cemetery?

I vote for deleting the thread. The whole thing could have been distilled to, is it possible to postpone the oath ceremony? The answer is yes, and can add about a month delay. I assume the original poster meant no offense, but I agree the thread has gotten a bit out of hand.

My 2 cents.

Am I the only one here thinking this "Rameshwari" person is actually just a troll trying to post a bunch of bogus questions trying to cause unnecessary trouble ?

Judging by this thread alone, s/he has been quite successful so far !!!

I too vote for closing this thread (and any other similar one started by this troll).

Am I the only one here thinking this "Rameshwari" person is actually just a troll trying to post a bunch of bogus questions trying to cause unnecessary trouble ?

Judging by this thread alone, s/he has been quite successful so far !!!

I too vote for closing this thread (and any other similar one started by this troll).

I too felt that there was trolling. But, you know what - the best way to deal with it is to IGNORE. But people (no matter they think its trolling) keep responding! So, thats how you feed it and grow it.

From now on, we should ignore such questions, and only respond when you think it is legitimate question.

Well, can I just say that, even though this is "trolling," no offence, but some of you seem to take things to heart for no reason. If someone were to say that they're honestly afraid of cemeteries, including Arlington, they are NOT necessarily insulting soldiers. The two are not connected. Nobody is putting down those of you involved in the military.