Advance Parole

AOS

Registered Users (C)
Hi..I sent out the paperwork for advance parole july 12th and finally last week the check was deposited and suddenly yesterday receive a mail with 2 papers both with the same info and it says approved on both..Is this the usual process for AP? I was expecting the usual receipt notice and all that..

Also why were there 2 approval notices saying the same thing? is this how they send it? does that mean that it can be used only twice? Am just lost!

thanks for ur help

Does it have your picture in the bottom? Then yes, it is approved... and VERY fast.

You get two copies, because when you come back to the USA, the immigration officer at your port of entry will stamp them both and he will keep one and give you the other one.

yes it did have the picture on both..

referring to what you mentioned with regards to stamping both when entering the country..does this mean it can be used only once? coz i was under the impression that it can be used multiple times till the date of expiration..what happens if I go out of the country a second time?

thanks

Yes, it can be used for multiple times if that is what they gave you (which box did you check when you filed for it: one trip, multiple trips).

You just use the copy you keep, already stamped.

i checked multiple trips and that is what they gave it for as well..but i just wasnt sure if the same document can be used multiple times sicne they stamp it..thansk PraetorianXI for clearing my doubt..

What is your DO? Does any one know if AP is processed at the NBC or the local DO?
I am waiting on my AP as well
Hi..I sent out the paperwork for advance parole july 12th and finally last week the check was deposited and suddenly yesterday receive a mail with 2 papers both with the same info and it says approved on both..Is this the usual process for AP? I was expecting the usual receipt notice and all that..

Also why were there 2 approval notices saying the same thing? is this how they send it? does that mean that it can be used only twice? Am just lost!

thanks for ur help

i sent it out to the lees summit..i think they process it there..not sure though