Advance Parole Approved! (I-131) in 28 Days!

If you are in the United States and filing for an advance
parole document:

If you filed at a USCIS field office to adjust your
status as a permanent resident, submit or mail this
application to that office according to its filing
procedureshead must be bare unless you are wearing a headdress as
required by a religious order of which you are a
member. Using pencil or felt pen, lightly print your
name and Alien Receipt Number on the back of the
photo.

Where did you file to? I sent mine to the Chicago Lockbox.

God is God !

I have update, after giving my 2nd FP I send to uscis an inquiry a month later July 16 2007 and today july 19 I saw update on both pending I-131 and I-485 and this is the messag on my I-485 :

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On July 19, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

You can choose to receive automatic case status updates, which will be sent via email. Please click here to create an account online.

I wanna think everybody in this forum, specially GC-lover, and skave and other member of the forum. I wish to all of U who stil waitin to be patient and pray !

Thank U everybody

Could someone tell me the current filling fees for the following forms.

I-130
I-485
I-765
I-693
I-864
G-325A
I-131

I heard that filling fees are not going increase till August 17th.

Thanks.

Download each form from the USCIS website, in the instructions it will list the current fee.

The fees already increased on July 30th. :eek: you are late.