Advance parole - any recent approvals?

BarneySha

Registered Users (C)
Hi all

I need to travel home at the end of June. Filed for AP on Jun 4.

Any idea how long it takes?
Any fast approvals lately?

Pls post if you have had an AP approved in 2 - 3 weeks time frame

having my fingers crossed. pls send me some AP approval vibes.:)
Thanks

Hi all

I need to travel home at the end of June. Filed for AP on Jun 4.

Any idea how long it takes?
Any fast approvals lately?

Pls post if you have had an AP approved in 2 - 3 weeks time frame

having my fingers crossed. pls send me some AP approval vibes.:)
Thanks

AP (TSC):
RD:04/03/07 (e-filed)
RFE:05/01/07
AD:05/23/07
AP Recieved: 06/01/07

Check www.trackitt.com. I'm sorry to say that no AP has been approved in only 3 weeks of late except perhaps in very special (emergency) circumstances. Mine took ~70 days from Nebraska, which is around average. Texas might be a little faster, but definitely not 3 weeks.

thanks folks...

for responding to my post.

can 'need to attend a wedding in the family' be considered an emergency?? :)

Just kiddin!

thanks anyways

Texas is definitely faster. I applied for AP in January last week and had my AP by Feb First week.....I was surprised by it too. Oh and the document got to mys house before the lawyer sent me a copy of the approval receipt notice from his office...lol.

tnx Kulbikr

Texas is definitely faster. I applied for AP in January last week and had my AP by Feb First week.....I was surprised by it too. Oh and the document got to mys house before the lawyer sent me a copy of the approval receipt notice from his office...lol.

could it be becoz you are in the EB1 catgry?
gurus ...what do u think?

Keepin my fingers(n toes) crossed for a quick approval on my AP.

many tnx

GC and Advance parole

I filed 485 and advance payroll for my dependent son yesterday. Priority date March 20003. My gc has already approved. But my son has to travel back to India for his studies this month 26. In case gc appoved after 1 month do they approve Advance parol also

Thanks
hambi

I doubt if category of application makes a difference on ANYTHING done after 485 application....lol....if that was the case then my name check should also clear faster than other people in EB2/3....nope not so. However it could be that all my filings are done by my lawyer.....I dont know if they have inroads or preferential treatment....:).......generally I feel after 485....its ALL LUCK.....if you are lucky things will work....if you have been generally UNLUCKY....then hunker down and prepare for a LONNNNGGG wait......>-(

e-filed I-131 on March 30, they lost the photos and sent an RFE in May, sent them the photos again May 31st => LUD 6/6 => nothing yet. TSC

On 03/19/2007 I applied for my 4th AP and today I saw a LUD change. Here is the message:

----
Application Type: I131, APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT

Current Status: Document mailed to applicant.

On June 8, 2007 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.
------

Can you guys tell me what that message means

San13

On 03/19/2007 I applied for my 4th AP and today I saw a LUD change. Here is the message:

----
Application Type: I131, APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT

Current Status: Document mailed to applicant.

On June 8, 2007 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.
------

Can you guys tell me what that message means

San13
That means your AP was sent to you, congrats.

hey Kulbikr

I doubt if category of application makes a difference on ANYTHING done after 485 application....lol....if that was the case then my name check should also clear faster than other people in EB2/3....nope not so. However it could be that all my filings are done by my lawyer.....I dont know if they have inroads or preferential treatment....:).......generally I feel after 485....its ALL LUCK.....if you are lucky things will work....if you have been generally UNLUCKY....then hunker down and prepare for a LONNNNGGG wait......>-(

tnx for the response.

I filed all papers thru my attorney too. Hoping for a quick AP approval.

Wonder if we can travel w/out the AP and wait for it in before returning back to US>

anyone know if this is OK to do?

tnx

AP sent to TSC (I-485 transferred from VSC to TSC). Receipt date March 12th for myself and my wife (a beneficiary). She got hers in 3 weeks. They asked me to send I-140 receipt note. I sent it and they received it May 17th (got LUD). Still waiting.

thanks Question11

Just heard from my attorney that my i140 was approved today!
details in my sigy.
Hoping that my AP comes soon!

I-131 approved message

BarneySha,
This morning I received an e-mail from the website.
Current Status: Approval notice sent.
Congratulations on your I-140.