Adopted child and Green card

The child(orphan) was adopted in April 1999 after his birth in March 1999. The child has a foreign citizenship.He and his mother is on H4(or L2) while is father(the worker) is on H1(or L1).The child is living continuosly with the parents since April 1999. The parents(father and mother) plans for file(initiate the process) for Green Card in April 2001.

a) Does filing of Green card have special requirements if the parent has an adopted child ?
b) Can the childs Green card application also be initated simultaneously ?
c) is there any special documentation required from the adoption angle for filing the Green card application(s) ?

Thanks,
Pron

No Title

Dear friend, Hope you can help me in providing some info with reference to the adoption of a child and bringing the child to USA.It appears to me that you had gone through the said activities. I am on H1 visa and my wife is on H4 visa We came to US in Nov 2000. We want to adopt a child in India and bring the child to US. I understand that we have to meet the 2 year No-stay requirement to bring the child to US. Is there any means to get the child here either by visitor visa or any way out? Kindly advise if you have any info. Thanking you, Kishore Durga