Administrative Processing

delhiguy007

I have seen lots of people talking about Administrative Review, which implies a security clearance has been requested. Is that correct?

What is Administrative Processing? Is that the same thing as Administrative Review? My wife's CR1 visa is delayed due to "Administrative Processing", and the letter from Embassy, mentioned that "We need to verify certain facts", but did not mention anything about a Security Clearance.

Has anyone experienced something similar? Looking forward to hearing your experiences.

D

Yes. A friend of mine got the same answer and they told him that they are going to contact him in 45 days. I think that they double check everything in that time frame and eventually issue the visa.
There is nothing to worry about and you should sit quite and calm.

The amount showed on bank balance certificate

Hi ,
This is Raj 20 and is under the ad.process. As you mentioned the required time range is 2-6 months. but on the matter of the amount whis is mentioned on the bank certificate, What i have to do , Can I with draw of have to leave in the account till the date of issuing Visa ? If it is to leave in the account it will be very very costful so,let me know is the money should be onthe account or the certificate is only enough for the embassy ?

Kindly inform me,

Raj 20