• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Administrative Processing 221g

Georgebox

Hello everyone, I had an interview on November 1st. The consul told both my wife (who is the winner of the green card) and me that everything was okay and that the visa would be issued within a maximum of two weeks. However, after that day, I was placed in administrative processing, and we were asked to provide additional documents with some additional questions. I promptly submitted the answers on the same day we received the request. It has been over 9 months since then, and I am still waiting for a response. Is there anything else I can do at this point?

Have you been following up with the embassy for updates on your case? That is all you can do.
What is the status of your wife’s case, has she been approved?

Have you been following up with the embassy for updates on your case? That is all you can do.
What is the status of your wife’s case, has she been approved?
Her status is: Ready since the day one. and my status is: Refused since the day one also