Adjustment of status interview ended with " no final decision"!!! Please help neeeded!

Alboto, don't worry about it - I think you are ok.

On the other hand - have your wife STOP using the old passport for ANY REASON - not even to show as an ID, it is NOT a valid document anymore. She is not a citizen of any other state or nation since she denounced all allegiance at the time of the oath.

Also, sign the back of the credit cards.

Alboto, don't worry about it - I think you are ok.

On the other hand - have your wife STOP using the old passport for ANY REASON - not even to show as an ID, it is NOT a valid document anymore. She is not a citizen of any other state or nation since she denounced all allegiance at the time of the oath.

Also, sign the back of the credit cards.

yeah I'll let her know that, and I would sign the credit cards

m_ru,

I see you went to Baltimore and told to wait for a decision. I seen others on the list that were told by Baltimore to wait for a decision. Please keep me posted on how long they make you wait. I am currently waiting for my IL from Baltimore.

anyone still waiting for decision please make your post here,from what i have seen that mean i will get another interview.please post so i will know i am not alone

what is the difference when you contact senator and when you contact you local congressmen

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the same situation here.
I filled I - 751 in november of 2009. ( 3 months before my GC expire)
they tranfered my case to VSC ( ???)
Nov. one year extension letter in mail
Dec. fingerprint
march,2010 request of more evidence
april;2010 sent me a letter of interview for jun 3. I was there and they rescheduled to jun 11
tJun 11 : the enteview: Not so well, he officer did not tell us about her desition

jun 30 i went to an inmigration expert ( he used to be an adjudicator officer ) he said " you have to wait until her desition to do anythings"
i saw in this forum some related issues and they say, that if we have to do any consultation from USCU it must be after 90 days
Today, 92 days have passed and did not hear nothing from them . !!!! Frustrating!!!!!!!!!
What next, a lawyer???
Please

I have the same situation here.
I filled I - 751 in november of 2009. ( 3 months before my GC expire)
they tranfered my case to VSC ( ???)
Nov. one year extension letter in mail
Dec. fingerprint
march,2010 request of more evidence
april;2010 sent me a letter of interview for jun 3. I was there and they rescheduled to jun 11
tJun 11 : the enteview: Not so well, he officer did not tell us about her desition

jun 30 i went to an inmigration expert ( he used to be an adjudicator officer ) he said " you have to wait until her desition to do anythings"
i saw in this forum some related issues and they say, that if we have to do any consultation from USCU it must be after 90 days
Today, 92 days have passed and did not hear nothing from them . !!!! Frustrating!!!!!!!!!
What next, a lawyer???
Please

What evidence did you submit with your I-751? I find that most people on this forum become their own worst enemies, you need to send USCIS as much information and evidence as possible, to the point of making the sick. For example, when I removed conditions, I send them 30 photos, bank statement-(removed account #) for 6-8 months covering the period of our marriage, tax returns, child birth certificate, life,car, home and health insurance documentation, utility bills (gas, water, cable and tv, cellphone), car titles-3), copies of all our travel itineraries, and in total, my package weighed about 2 lbs. For good measure, 5 days after sending my petition, I wrote them an inquiry to check on the decision, this was after I had done FP, and I scheduled an info pass for Dec 7. I never bothered to show up for the info pass because I was traveling overseas on the 9th of Dec, but what did was to force them to look at my application because they were expecting me for the info pass, but I was a no show. My petition was approved on Dec 7th, the day I was suppose to see them for info pass + status on my petition, no need for stupid interview because all the information I send them was sufficient. If you are called for an interview, they are unsatisfied and want to see more...

Hello Everyone! This thread is so optimistic that I love reading it.

4/13- EAD received
8/24- Notice to Appear-Interview for Stoke i-130
9/22- Stoke Interview Done (results- Your case is being held for a file review. You will receive notice by mail)
- The interview went well, they interviewed my wife for 45 mins while they interviewed me for 15mins.
11/9- Still waiting.. Please put me on your prayers that I will received my approved i-130

- Jeremiah

Hi All,

This is my first time posting here. I'm kind of in the same situation. I got my interview done today. We got separated. He talked to my wife first and then me and then together. I think we got similar answers on almost all the questions. He then took my lease, bank statements, and copy my passport and driver license. Then he asked for my birth certificate, I gave him the original which is in French and he asked about the translation and I told him that I did translation. He told me the translation must be done by an independent person and to submit it again. He did not say anything about approving it or not. I very worried now. This thing is really stressful.

By the way can have a friend to do the translation?

Please advice.

Thanks Guys!

I'm in the same boat as y'all. My husband and I went for an interview on Monday 11/29/10. The IO was very friendly and told us his supervisor has "signed off" on it and to expect the gc in 3 weeks. He made us sign a paper saying he has explained the process for removal of conditions. He also took my I-94, but let me keep my EAD and AP.

He said the system was down, so he couldn't approve on the spot, but he would later on in the day or the following day, once system is back up.

Still NOTHING. :( NOthing online.

just 4 days and you are complaining,they took time to explain all those story system was down,took i-94 and EAD,supervisor has sign off and you are still worried.

need help with my case

Hello to you all, after reading this thread i decided to ask you guys because its taking longer than i thought and im worried. Me and my wife went to the interview on june 20. it went well, the woman asked us simple questions. i was married 2 times including my last wife but my paralegal advised me to not put the second marriage as it was annulled. so when she asked me how many times i was married i said 3 and she asked me why the second time was not on the paper and i said my paralegal told me it wasn't necessary. i gave her the annulment and in the end she asked me for a picture and asked us many times if we had more documents to give to her and we gave her all we had including the affidavit letters. she was in kind of a hurry and in the end she said that maybe i was gonna get the GC before the welcome letter in the mail but its been more than a month and so far i had no answer. she also gave me the paper that said your case is being held for file review. i have 3 MSC documents on the my case status and since the interview my form number I485 status didnt change on the immigration website. is this normal. can someone tell me something? at this point i am pretty confused. thank you all

Hi guys I just have a first interview in July 15 after 30 days I received another letter for the 2nd interview in November 14 2016 and she's separate us after the interview the IO tell us in 2 weeks we may receive a letter for approved or denied she's still review the case that's she tell us is already been like 4 months we still waiting nothing and I checked my status online nothing
Please I need help guys I'm very frustrated I live in Michigan and my office located in Detroit