Addresses in India for sending NORI

pvs6

Registered Users (C)
Hello Everybody,
I have gotten my NORI attestations from Houston. I want to proceed to the next step of sending it out to India for clearence. I've tried searching for addresses but in vain. Can you please let me know the addresses in India (I'm from Tamil Nadu).
Has anybody gotten it cleared by asking your people to get the clearence from your state dept & passport office?
If yes what is the procedure for the same?
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Thanks

pvs6 said:
Hello Everybody,
I have gotten my NORI attestations from Houston. I want to proceed to the next step of sending it out to India for clearence. I've tried searching for addresses but in vain. Can you please let me know the addresses in India (I'm from Tamil Nadu).
Has anybody gotten it cleared by asking your people to get the clearence from your state dept & passport office?
If yes what is the procedure for the same?
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Thanks

If you are not from medical profession then you should send the forms (NORI got from HOSTON) 1) The passport office of state from where you got your Passport 2) As you are from TN so Secretary to the Govt of Tamil Nadu 3) Ministry of Human Resource Development , Department of education ,ES.5 section,A-1/W-3, Curzon RoadBarracks,Kasturba Gandhi Marg,New Delhi.110001.
But as you got Nori attestation from Houston they must have given you the letter addressing that from which places in India you have to take the clearence .
Ya we got clearence asking our people to do for us. just send the authority letter to ur people. Also I will strongly reccommend that in Delhi you should send someone personaly.
We got clearence from india in 2-3 months. and the final waiver in 5 months
Best wishes

Send someone personally to all the departments. I did the same thing. I got the clearance in 1.5 months from all the departments (Chennai Passport, Hyderabad State Government, New Delhi). This works very soon.

address of official in home dept of andhra pradesh

I am in the process of getting the NORI certificate. Can somebody send me the address
of the official in the home dept of andhra pradesh to whom I should send the attested forms? my e-mail is sumithra@uic.edu. thanks