Address in App different from Driver license

River Cold

Hi,
I have 2 adult sons (both US citizens). Now, me and my wife (>60 yrs age) are ready to file citizenship app.

Every week, we spend 3 days with Son 1 and 4 days at Son 2 home. They're closeby but in different counties. My driver license has address of son 1 but he's asking me to move out. So, I want to give son 2 home as my current address in the citizenship app. I cant change the driver license address because of medical benefits tied to that county.

Qs:
1. Does USCIS ask for driver license in the interview?
2. Is it ok if driver license shows an address different from my citizenship app?

Thanks!

So, you want to commit fraud against the county by pretending to live somewhere you don't live? You're on your own with that.

Yes, sometimes they will ask for your DL or state ID in the interview. Especially if you've recently changed your address.

Are you sure that they're going to stop your benefits just because you move to a different county? If those are retirement benefits you worked to earn, and you stay in the same state, I don't think they're allowed to do that. Research that issue thoroughly. You might have to travel back to the original county for treatment, but stopping the benefits just because you've moved elsewhere is another thing.