address change

ania

Registered Users (C)
I moved to a different district, 100 miles away from my old place.
I have changed address with ar-11, with 800 phone call, received letter that it was changed "in the system", then after an apparent stall in the process I am finding out that they have been sending things to my old address.
Hey, we have to devote our lifes, our apartment leases to the US immigration. We were born to immigrate/suffer.

ania said:
I moved to a different district, 100 miles away from my old place.
I have changed address with ar-11, with 800 phone call, received letter that it was changed "in the system", then after an apparent stall in the process I am finding out that they have been sending things to my old address.
Hey, we have to devote our lifes, our apartment leases to the US immigration. We were born to immigrate/suffer.

i know your pain. I just renewed my apartment lease so i would not have to deal with the change address in INS. :(

I had a similar problem regarding address change. Asked my Senator to kindly help me determine the status of my case as I was concerned that USCIS did not properly update my file. After month or so later I received a letter from his office informing me that the change was updated in the "pertinent system".