Address Change, I-131 please help

kfa

Registered Users (C)
We recently moved from Texas where we filed through DORA in January (nothing happened till now), we then filed EAD and AP in May.
The status on the I-131 says: notice undeliverable by post office.
We changed the address and forwarded the old one. They still screwed it up.
Question is what is the notice for the I-131 say is there a biometric requirement or do they usually send the document right out?
Should we reaply for a new one, or should they be able to send it to our new address?
Please advise.
Thank you,

You did not change your address with USCIS prior to moving? You MUST change your address with USCIS (filing form AR-11) which can be done online, no later than 10 days after moving.

If you did that already and forwarded your mail with USPS. I would not worry, there is no Biometrics Requirement or anything you need to do to receive your Advance Parole, just make sure they have the right address.

In my opinion, when you do AR-11 online, it does NOT update the address on Pending Applications. It does prompt you if you want to change address on Pending Apps, after you do AR-11.

So just doing AR-11, will not change the address everywhere, as they are different systems.

Just my view on this..