address change - AR-11 form

baby_mde

Registered Users (C)
Our I-485 is still pending and recently we have moved to another city. I understand that we have to file AR-11 form and inform USCIS about address change on pending application. Recently I came to know that we can submit AR-11 form online. In this regard I have following questions, please some one clarify on this?

1.If we choose online AR-11 form for address change, does this also change
the address on the pending application?

2.If yes, does USCIS send a confirmation indicating new address on pending
application?

3.I am on EAD and recently used Advance Parole to enter into US. In this
case what should I write at: ”I am in the United States as a:” and “Copy
Number From Alien Card”.

4. My spouse is H1B and recently used Advance parole to enter into US. In
this case what should my spouse should write at: “I am in the United
States as a:” and “Copy Number From Alien Card”.

We appreciate we valuable time.

See answers below:
Our I-485 is still pending and recently we have moved to another city. I understand that we have to file AR-11 form and inform USCIS about address change on pending application. Recently I came to know that we can submit AR-11 form online. In this regard I have following questions, please some one clarify on this?

1.If we choose online AR-11 form for address change, does this also change
the address on the pending application?
NO. After submitting the AR-11 form, you get option of changing address to your pending forms (if any). You can opt to change or not even if the application is pending. It asks you whether your case is pending at USCIS and want to change the address for the same, but this is after AR-11 form is submitted. AR-11 form goes to a different Homeland Security office in Kentucky.

2.If yes, does USCIS send a confirmation indicating new address on pending
application?
Not valid, because the answer of Q#1 is NO. However, you get confirmation only for AR-11 submittal.

3.I am on EAD and recently used Advance Parole to enter into US. In this
case what should I write at: ”I am in the United States as a:” and “Copy
Number From Alien Card”.
There is an option to choose "other". Once you choose this you can type in "Paroled". They ask you a date until when it is vaild, just type in the date from your AP (if there is one), if not, then from EAD.

4. My spouse is H1B and recently used Advance parole to enter into US. In
this case what should my spouse should write at: “I am in the United
States as a:” and “Copy Number From Alien Card”.
If your spouse used AP instead of H1B, then same answer applies for her also as in Q#3.

We appreciate we valuable time.

See answers below:

If we chose address change on pending application after submitting online AR-11 form, does USCIS send confirmation saying that the address has changed on pending cases? (Why I am asking this question is, last time when we changed the address over phone for pending application, USCIS sent a confirmation)

After we change address online on pending application, can we call USCIS and make sure that the address really changed?

Please post your experience.

I changed my address only using online AR-11 form, and did not change address online on my pending application because the pending application already has my new address (I gave my new address when the application was filed). So, I do not know the answer of your question. I can only guess that you should get a confirmation. But this is just a guess based on your own experience. If they send confirmation by mail for the address change over the phone, they should give confirmation when doing it online. And the other point is that if they don't give you confirmation after the submittal, how would you know that it was submitted successfully!

If we chose address change on pending application after submitting online AR-11 form, does USCIS send confirmation saying that the address has changed on pending cases? (Why I am asking this question is, last time when we changed the address over phone for pending application, USCIS sent a confirmation)

After we change address online on pending application, can we call USCIS and make sure that the address really changed?

Please post your experience.

I have filed both online AR-11 and address on pending application. It was easy and It took only 30 minute for all (3). It also provides confirmation numbres for both.

Lud After Address Change Online

I have filed both online AR-11 and address on pending application. It was easy and It took only 30 minute for all (3). It also provides confirmation numbres for both.

baby_mde ,
Did you get any LUD aftre you do address change online?
I changed the online addresses yesterday by using AR-11 and also changed addresses for pending petitions for all myself and family members.

There is no LUD yet.

Can we expect LUD after address changes?

baby_mde ,
Did you get any LUD aftre you do address change online?
I changed the online addresses yesterday by using AR-11 and also changed addresses for pending petitions for all myself and family members.

There is no LUD yet.

Can we expect LUD after address changes?

I have changed last April, 22 and there in no LUD yet. I am little bit worried. When I went for FP on May 10, in USCIS system still it shows old address. No email confirmation, no LUD.

On April 22, we have filed AR-11 and change of address on pending 485 applications online. As of today we haven’t received confirmation.

Do I have to call USCIS now or wait some more time for the confirmation?
Please post your experience, like when did you receive confirmation after you change address online.