AC21 Issues, Gurus please help

bbb1974

Registered Users (C)
Gurus,
please help me. I got my I140 approved and I485 is pending on a substitue labor for more than 180 days. I am planing to invoke AC21. I have I140 approval notice and I485 recipt notice but dont have my labor approval or I140 application. My employer/Lawyer didnt provide that to me and now they r refusing to give it to me.

Can I still use AC21 or I am stuck?
Is there any way I can get a copy of labor certification legally?

Last edited by a moderator:
Gurus,
please help me. I got my I140 approved and I485 is pending on a substitue labor for more than 180 days. I am planing to invoke AC21.
-----------------Invoke
I have I140 approval notice and I485 recipt notice but dont have my labor approval or I140 application.
------------you only need the copy of I-485 filing+Employer letter with same similar job duties and permanent job offer+cover letter to invoke AC21
My employer/Lawyer didnt provide that to me and now they r refusing to give it to me.

Can I still use AC21 or I am stuck?
------------------You can invoke
Is there any way I can get a copy of labor certification legally?
-------------------

you dont need the lc to file ac21 (as far as I know) but your job description with new company needs to be "SAME OR SIMILAR" to the one on the lc

Copy of labor certification, or I140 Application

Hi ginnu & techbuyer77,
Would you please let me know if I can get a copy of my laobr certification, I spoke to one lawyer and he told me that I can get the copy of my file under the "Fredom of information Act" , I can't beleive it,

Do any one of you know?

Thanks

Hi ginnu & techbuyer77,
Would you please let me know if I can get a copy of my laobr certification, I spoke to one lawyer and he told me that I can get the copy of my file under the "Fredom of information Act" , I can't beleive it,

Do any one of you know?

Thanks

-------- you can get and lawyer is correct but it takes time to get it may take 3-5 months