• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

About vaccins and affidavit of support for Algerian selectees.

Inesalgeria

Yesterday I booked the medical examination appointement and the secretary set it a day before the interview.Is it normal ?
Then I asked her about vaccins she told me that I have to make only 4 vaccins: DPT and anti hepatitis B. Is it enough?
At last, I want to know from Algerian who attended the interview before if the CO requires the affidavit of support automatically or $10 000 on my account would be sufficient?
Thanks for help

Each country organizes their medicals slightly differently, partly depending on how fast the doctors get the results pack organised and whether they give them to the applicant or send them directly to the consulate. A day before sounds slightly unusual but I have heard of it before. And yes, adults often only need a few if any of the vaccines on the list - the doctor will know what to do so don't worry about that :)

I'm sorry I don't know the answer to the affidavit question for Algeria - most countries do not require but some do and some require for certain individuals.

I know that the results pack will be ready on the same day and I should take it with me according to the instructions of the ambassy in Algiers. I was a little worry.
Thank you Susie! Have a nice day.

I know that the results pack will be ready on the same day and I should take it with me according to the instructions of the ambassy in Algiers. I was a little worry.
Thank you Susie! Have a nice day.

In that case you will have no problems! And it benefits you to have the medical as late as possible because your visa expiry will be 6 months after the medical, so this gives you maximum flexibility. Good luck for the interview!