About Recommended Approval...?

twix&snikker

Registered Users (C)
Just an interesting observation: after receiving recommended approval, it is clear that we apply for an EAD. This will allow legal work to be carried out. My question is this: With recommended approval whilst awaiting the EAD, is it permissable and legal to be allowed to start your own small family business from home or not?

Thank you for your comments

God Bless :)

Gilbert,

Thank you for your advice, your knowledge in these matters is respected. I have sent off my my EAD based on receiving "recommended approval". I will keep the forum posted as to further developments.

Thank you once again :)

I guess the question is whether you'll need a social security number to register your company. Don't know, haven't done that, just a thought...
On the other hand side, if you're not allowed to work until you revceive your EAD why would they allow you to derive income from your own buisness here? This way anybody who comes here can start a buisness without any papers. I just read in the paper that some famous pica place that's been here for a long time was closed becaused its owners were booted out back to Europe because they were here illegaly. Again, just a thought...

Regards,
T