• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

About Marriage Certificate and forms for CP

shohelc

Registered Users (C)
Hi Everyone,

I am bangladeshi but from Dublin,Ireland .I have my interview in March,2007 with my wife.I have original marriage certificate and other documents.

I am principal applicant.Our interview has been scheduled in Dhaka embassy.You know I have talked with KCC,they said all the documents they have send to Dhaka Embassy.I have two questions:

1.I dont have any copy of all the forms those I filled and sent to KCC at the time of visa application.(DSP-122 & DS-230 part 1,2) Is that any problem?

2.Can anyone tell me that one original marriage certificate will be alright for me and also for my wife at the time of interview? OR One more original certificate require for my wife as well?

I will be grateful if someone can help me for finding the answers.

Shohel

shohelc said:
Hi Everyone,

I am bangladeshi but from Dublin,Ireland .I have my interview in March,2007 with my wife.I have original marriage certificate and other documents.

I am principal applicant.Our interview has been scheduled in Dhaka embassy.You know I have talked with KCC,they said all the documents they have send to Dhaka Embassy.I have two questions:

1.I dont have any copy of all the forms those I filled and sent to KCC at the time of visa application.(DSP-122 & DS-230 part 1,2) Is that any problem?

2.Can anyone tell me that one original marriage certificate will be alright for me and also for my wife at the time of interview? OR One more original certificate require for my wife as well?

Shohel
1. It is always a good idea to have copies of everything you sent to them. But if you don't have them... I don't think it would be a problem. Just in case, you can fill out new ones and take them with you. That shouldn't be hard to do. ;)

2. One original certificate is enough. Make sure to take copies, as well.

Good luck!

2 original marriage certs?

How can you have 2 original marriage certificates for one marriage?

Hi

shohelc said:
Hi Everyone,

Shohel
1-it is not problem
2-two orginal translation with two copy of that

sabala

bs 2007 said:
1-it is not problem
2-two orginal translation with two copy of that
Hi,
If any bangladeshi dv 2007 winner & cp holdee read my message?
please reply with your details expearance about your interview.
Specially i want to know about educational documantation,what
kind of details educational paper may i need to submit at the time
of interview.

Also i want to know,what is second letter & what kind of guide line
KCC describe in second letter.please give me details .

my case no:AS000053XX

Sabala

bangladeshi cp

marriage certificate: it should be original one copy only, nikahnama from the Qazi office. no duplicates are accepted, marriage certificate and nikahnama are issued only one copy, so u can throw the other copy away.

education: no duplicates, no notary , even Bangla ones will do , there will be an interpreter who will check all the papers accurately.

good luck to you all...

i am now in the NEw York and i can share valuable experience i had during these months here, once you get the visa.

Plz Help Us Too

]

I got NL fr DV2008,
1. How can we attach photo? With tape?
2. Do I need HSC certificate,Marriage cert(KABIN NAMA), Policecertificate all in English?
3. My husbands birth place was Kushtia. How can he get a birth certificate? Will Notary be sufficient?
4. Is Hepatitis B person is granted visa?
5. We dont hv any criminal records. Do we still need court certificate?
6. Is there any authen ticated Translator US Embassy in Dhaka, Bangladesh?
Plz reply my questions early as possible. Another question though I am a doctor here doing Govt service should I go fr Work experience option or only Education option or both? In work option who will give my experience certificate fr Gynae"
Thnx to all

Last edited by a moderator: