ABAP Developer

shipra_sv

Hi,

I have 21 months of experience in ABAP, form India.
I am on H4 and living in USA itself. I need H1-B sponsorship.

TECHNICAL SKILLS:::::

SAP R/3 Skills:
Dialog programming (Screen painter, Menu painter, PBO & PAI modules), Reporting - a. Lists b. Interactive c. ALV (ABAP List viewer), SAP scripts & Smart forms, Function Builder, Data Dictionary (Tables, Data Elements, Domain and Views), Debugging, Logical Database, Legacy Systems Migration Workbench (LSMW), BDC, IDOC, ALE

Other skills:
Operating Systems: Windows NT, MS-Windows 95/98/NT, Unix.
Programming Languages: ABAP/4, PL/SQL 2.1, JAVA
Tools/Utilities: Microsoft applications - Word, Excel, PowerPoint.

I have extensively worked on Reports, Batch Data Communication, LSMW, SAP Scripts, Dialog Programming, Debugging and Data Dictionary. The area of knowledge has mainly been Sales & Distribution and Material Management. And have very good knowledge on Smart Forms and IDOC.
Have understanding of R/3 System and experience in ABAP/4 programming techniques, using quality driven methodologies. Have a degree of conceptual and analytical skills with good communication and interpersonal skills.

H1

If you are still looking for H1 please send me your resume at get_gc2002@yahoo.com

Hi,

I have 21 months of experience in ABAP, form India.
I am on H4 and living in USA itself. I need H1-B sponsorship.

TECHNICAL SKILLS:::::

SAP R/3 Skills:
Dialog programming (Screen painter, Menu painter, PBO & PAI modules), Reporting - a. Lists b. Interactive c. ALV (ABAP List viewer), SAP scripts & Smart forms, Function Builder, Data Dictionary (Tables, Data Elements, Domain and Views), Debugging, Logical Database, Legacy Systems Migration Workbench (LSMW), BDC, IDOC, ALE

Other skills:
Operating Systems: Windows NT, MS-Windows 95/98/NT, Unix.
Programming Languages: ABAP/4, PL/SQL 2.1, JAVA
Tools/Utilities: Microsoft applications - Word, Excel, PowerPoint.

I have extensively worked on Reports, Batch Data Communication, LSMW, SAP Scripts, Dialog Programming, Debugging and Data Dictionary. The area of knowledge has mainly been Sales & Distribution and Material Management. And have very good knowledge on Smart Forms and IDOC.
Have understanding of R/3 System and experience in ABAP/4 programming techniques, using quality driven methodologies. Have a degree of conceptual and analytical skills with good communication and interpersonal skills.