A Yellow-colored notice.

becomingcitizen

Registered Users (C)
Hi Folks, I got a yellow-colored notice today. It's only one page, and it's telling me that "this office has found additional documentation may be needed..." then it tells me to bring the requested documents which are my driver's license and paper work showing my "ARREST". I don't know why they used the word, but I did check the box for speeding citation traffic ticket.

Anyway, shall I be worried about this notice? Or this is just the standard notice in the progress that everyone gets?

Also the date shows 12/23, which is my figure print date, but they're not related are they?

Happy Holidays!!

This is standard notice since you check the box for traffic ticket. Nothing to worry, but make sure you bring proof that you have paid the ticket. I received yellow notice because I had not registered with Selective service. Good luck

Hi Folks, I got a yellow-colored notice today. It's only one page, and it's telling me that "this office has found additional documentation may be needed..." then it tells me to bring the requested documents which are my driver's license and paper work showing my "ARREST". I don't know why they used the word, but I did check the box for speeding citation traffic ticket.

Anyway, shall I be worried about this notice? Or this is just the standard notice in the progress that everyone gets?

Also the date shows 12/23, which is my figure print date, but they're not related are they?

Happy Holidays!!

Thank you. I feel more comfortable now. Try not to be nervous.

Happy Holidays!!

Don't you worry about a thing! It's a generic boiler-plate message generated by the National Benefits Center. My attorney barely looked at it and told me not to worry about it! After all, of you were not arrested, did not have traffic citations, why worry! Just relax and have a Happy New Year - you will be a citizen before you know! ;)