• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

A Time To Be Relaxed!

gr8ideaman

Registered Users (C)
Dear Friends

Finally fortunately our FBI Check was recieved and actually that's a load off!
I just wanna be grateful for your help, guidance, support, companionment and ... at the time of agitation and helplessness.
I could'nt achieve this success without your help LUCYMO, ANAHIT, BARBARA, CATSEYES, RESEARCHER29 and all other compassionate comrades!
THANX A MILLION AGAIN

Hi gr8ideaman
CONGRATULATIONS.
We really got happy when read your message. Wish us well. Pray 4 us.

I am very glad to hear that, good luck..all the best.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! Congratulations! gr8ideaman.

Could you let us know how long did the FBI chake take for your case?

I wish you all of the best for what yet is to come :)

Denniz

Thank u all dear friends (Erfan, Dragoman, Denniz)

actually my clearence took up about 2.5 months.

Good luck all

where are you from gr8ideaman

thats a very very long time for fbi clearance anyways wish you all the best for your future in the usa

where are you from gr8ideaman

thats a very very long time for fbi clearance anyways wish you all the best for your future in the usa

I'm IRANIAN and for an Iranian it's kinda a record, Iranians' background check usually takes between 3 to 7 months(it's not fair), however i know some Iranians who got their visas without clearences! or maybe their clearences had been recieved at the time of interviews! :confused:
thank u 4 ur kindness and good luck

Congratulations Gr8ideaman,

I hope you and your family all the best in your future endeavors.

clearance process duration

gr8ideaman, do you know exactly when your clearance process started?
Do you count 2.5 month from your interview or from start of your clearance process?
because I've heard that clearance process starts when case numbers become current (before interview). anybody have detail information about this issue?

gr8ideaman, do you know exactly when your clearance process started?
Do you count 2.5 month from your interview or from start of your clearance process?
because I've heard that clearance process starts when case numbers become current (before interview). anybody have detail information about this issue?

Dear 3wishes
As I told before(above)n I'm Iranian and 4 Iranian unfortunately this process takes more:( . Although the clearence process starts before interview, after interview some natinalities needs more investigations, for being clear please read this descriptions from Ankara-Turkey US Embassy Website:
All non-immigrant and immigrant visa applicants (including 'K' visa and 'V' visa applicants) may require clearances based upon their biographical and background information. While most clearance procedures occur prior to the final immigrant visa interview, in some instances additional procedures may be required after the interview. The clearance process may take six (6) to eight (8) weeks and, unfortunately, cannot be expedited. Applicants should plan their schedules accordingly.
and this one:
IMMIGRANT VISAS
Information on Clearance Status
Important Notice: All non-immigrant and immigrant visa applicants (including 'K' visa applicants) may require security clearances based upon their biographical and background information. While most security clearance procedures occur prior to the final immigrant visa interview, in some instances additional security procedures may be required after the interview. The security clearance process takes between four (4) and six (6) months and, unfortunately, cannot be expedited. Applicants should plan their schedules accordingly.

But u know where the funny part is : the green lines!:confused:
good luck

Dear 3wishes
As I told before(above)n I'm Iranian and 4 Iranian unfortunately this process takes more:( . Although the clearence process starts before interview, after interview some natinalities needs more investigations, for being clear please read this descriptions from Ankara-Turkey US Embassy Website:
All non-immigrant and immigrant visa applicants (including 'K' visa and 'V' visa applicants) may require clearances based upon their biographical and background information. While most clearance procedures occur prior to the final immigrant visa interview, in some instances additional procedures may be required after the interview. The clearance process may take six (6) to eight (8) weeks and, unfortunately, cannot be expedited. Applicants should plan their schedules accordingly.
and this one:
IMMIGRANT VISAS
Information on Clearance Status
Important Notice: All non-immigrant and immigrant visa applicants (including 'K' visa applicants) may require security clearances based upon their biographical and background information. While most security clearance procedures occur prior to the final immigrant visa interview, in some instances additional security procedures may be required after the interview. The security clearance process takes between four (4) and six (6) months and, unfortunately, cannot be expedited. Applicants should plan their schedules accordingly.

But u know where the funny part is : the green lines!:confused:
good luck

thanks...

I'm iranian too, and I understand that security clearance process for iranians have special procedure. but, clearance process starts before interview and if at the time of interview new evidence are shown, then the officer might request to renew the clearance. (I don't know this happens to iranian DV winners or not, because most documents are sent before the interview and the only new part is fingerprinting).
anyway, would you please tell me your clearance took 2.5 month after interview or after start of your clearance process?

and, thanks for contributing to this forum, although your clearance is ready, but still helping others...

thanks...

I'm iranian too, and I understand that security clearance process for iranians have special procedure. but, clearance process starts before interview and if at the time of interview new evidence are shown, then the officer might request to renew the clearance. (I don't know this happens to iranian DV winners or not, because most documents are sent before the interview and the only new part is fingerprinting).
anyway, would you please tell me your clearance took 2.5 month after interview or after start of your clearance process?

and, thanks for contributing to this forum, although your clearance is ready, but still helping others...

Dear hamvatan:D (I didn't know u r Iranian before)

Actually our Clearences took exactly 79 days after our interview but several days ago a friend of mine and his wife got thier visas immediately after their interview but he doesn't know if they didn't need Security Check or their Security Checks had become ready at the time of the interview!:confused:
4 more Info if u like take a look at our Persian Weblog :
http://safareman.persianblog.com/
btw what is ur number and r u a 2008 winner?
Good Luck

Dear hamvatan:D (I didn't know u r Iranian before)

Actually our Clearences took exactly 79 days after our interview but several days ago a friend of mine and his wife got thier visas immediately after their interview but he doesn't know if they didn't need Security Check or their Security Checks had become ready at the time of the interview!:confused:
4 more Info if u like take a look at our Persian Weblog :
http://safareman.persianblog.com/
btw what is ur number and r u a 2008 winner?
Good Luck

I'm waiting for my clearance. (2007)