A question about getting the visitor\'s visa

manfromtx

I have a question about getting the visitor\'s visa to the USA.
I have a younger brother in India who is about 35 year old.
I want to call him to USA to visit me for 2 months. I would
like to know your views, what is the possibility of getting a
visitor\'s visa under the following situations:

- He is married, and have a daughter. They won\'t come with him.
- He is a high school graduate, with 2 year tech certification. (No degree)
- He does not speak English very well, and is least interested in staying
- He will apply for the visa along with my parents, who already visited USA and went back home on time, about 3 years ago.

I have already prepared the sponsorship papers, but very reluctant in sending, due to the fear of rejection. Does US consulate not even considers genuine cases? If they do, then what\'s the probability of getting a visa for him?

What exactly the US consulate needs to get convinced that the person will not stay back?

Thanks for your time.

- manfromtx

No Title

im a citizen of the us and would like to bring my sister to the country what is the process that I will have to go through to get her to the us

No Title

Parents (visitors visas rejected
My parents visas got rejected last year. They wanted to apply for a visitors visa. The visas got rejected because the consulate found them to be potential immigrants. The person at the consulate rejected the visa saying that a petition would have to be filed if they wanted to visit the UUS.an someone please let me know what this petition means and how I should go about it. I would like to work on this part as soon as possible. Any help on this front would be much appreciated

No Title

I have a question about getting the visitor\'s visa to the USA. I am planning to get my parents to u.s. this summer. My father is not able to sign the visa papers(due to his age), there is a lot of difference in the signatures in passport and now.

What is the best way and possible solution to the problem, will the consulate accept a medical certificate(wherein he can give a thumb impression). There are three areas one is the Madras consulate, next is bombay immigration people and the form to be signed before entering the u.s.

Is there a precedent where my mom can sign for him. I would be really grateful if anyone can tell me the exact rule.

Thanks

Harshad : Have you find out the peition. If yes, Please pass it the me also. Thanks, Sakthi