!!!! A P P R O V E D !!!!

Congrats

Congrats !! Enjoy your freedom.

I have replied RFE in Nov 2003 alongwith 2nd FP. Now waiting for approval past 3 weeks.

Did your online message change?

Re: Congrats

Originally posted by pagero
Congrats !! Enjoy your freedom.

I have replied RFE in Nov 2003 alongwith 2nd FP. Now waiting for approval past 3 weeks.

Did your online message change?

Hi pagero,
thanks for the wishes. We wish you see your approval soon.

I'd advice you to wait, may be, for the rest of this month (because of holidays), but no more. After that you start writing to Congressman, start initiating inquiries, call NSC. Do everything you can.

Yes, my online message did change. And once again, we wish that you get your approval sooner.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations! :)

It is so nice to hear about a 01 case getting approval. You more than deserve it! :)

I hope you are in the midst of a great party even as I type this! :)

Congratulations!!
Enjoy and have fun!

Its nice to hear/see few approvals and it feels like I am travelling in the journey and not stuck.

Good luck!!
-WAC-02-066

Originally posted by 140_takes_4ever
Congratulations! :)

-> thank you.

It is so nice to hear about a 01 case getting approval. You more than deserve it! :)

-> thank you again. :)

I hope you are in the midst of a great party even as I type this! :)

-> You Bet. :)

thank you guys...

thanks haiwang112803, Atri123, ibm10, PrasadS, RM_CSC, Mummaneni, san_gcwait, give_GC_now, and jatinder_kaur for the wishes.

Atri123, ibm10, AND PrasadS! I always read your comments on this forum with interest.

RM_CSC! I'm impressed with your take on immigration issues.

THANK-YOU ALL.

Originally posted by san_gcwait
Congratulations!!! Your suggestions have always been helpful so don't forget us :)

Thanks san_gcwait for the wishes. And regarding suggestions, they were mostly my selfish motives. :)

And yes, I'm determined to keep visiting this board, untill I see the backlog to 180 days.