• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

A new selection process will be conducted based on the original entries for the 2012 program

fthnm2005

Registered Users (C)
Hell yeah!

Link to the video here

Link to the official DV website here

To all those, who seemed lucky and won the DV2012 selection just because they entered early on the first days and now their selection is invalidated: I am sorry!

For those who won and can not cope because those results are no longer valid: you should suck it up and hope for another chance!

I personally played the lottery for 7 years and eventully won it because of the fair and random selection in the DV process! I desrved this, so do millions of others who are wating to this year's results!

I think this was a wise decision made by the DOS!

Best of the luck to many who are going to be impatient to see the results once again!

Join the facebook page "US Green Card Lottery DV-2012 - 22,000 winners can't be ignored" ad show that you care ..

Are you working for Facebook and you get some portion of the profit for every new Facebook subscriber? :) You copy-paste this post in every thread 2-3 times. To much free publicity for Facebook on this site!