A new Opportunity to Lobby

dsatish

Registered Users (C)
Some Senators(including Republicans) have formed a new group called "Friends Of India". Please read the following article. We can approach them for changing the immigration laws to free us from these delays and forced servitude. BTW, we are almost ready with our new website "www.immigrationportal.org" (not yet available right now). I guess it will be ready this week and then let's use that rganization for our lobbying efforts (contacting congress men as an organization and working closely with them for changing the laws)

http://us.rediff.com/news/2004/mar/31aziz.htm

I would like to quickly add that we will use the congressional / Senatorial support groups of other countries like China, Mexico etc (with large immigrant populations) for the lobbying efforts.

it is the election's stupid. The guys just want some money and then they go back to their usual tasks after the elections.

sounds like a BIG :rolleyes: plan ..

Originally posted by dsatish
I would like to quickly add that we will use the congressional / Senatorial support groups of other countries like China, Mexico etc (with large immigrant populations) for the lobbying efforts.