997 Days and counting...

april2002filer

Registered Users (C)
It's exactly 997 days since I filed the I-485 Application with TSC and is still pending.

My congressmen's office just found out for me last week that my name check has been processed as of 29th Dec. But I am still waiting..

Only God can help!!

RD: April 2002
1st FP: April 2003
2nd FP: August 2004
AD: God knows..

same here

April 2002 case. Name check done in 2003. 2nd finger print 08-2004. Even talked to an immigration officer transferred by 1-800#, he couldn't find out either why my case is not processed. Desperate...

not quite as long, But today is 955 days for me. My original approval notice has the old times of 580 days on it- that is depressing :(
And the whole procedure to get LC was long-winded- we began back in 99!!!!

Pending since March 25, 2002

My I-485 is pending since March 25, 2002. Have done FP three times, received email from FBI that name check has been completed.....Have contacted congressman and senator..Case status said 'your case is pending"...

I am still waiting too , FP done 11/20/02 RD/ND 5/3/02 still waiting, Lawyer called customer service Monday to enquire about my case , they say to wait 30 days for responce. This is getting very fustrating.

Harahara, do you know when your name check is done?

Harahara said:
My I-485 is pending since March 25, 2002. Have done FP three times, received email from FBI that name check has been completed.....Have contacted congressman and senator..Case status said 'your case is pending"...

I got approved 50 days after Name check done.

Good luck!

I am in too. Waiting even for fingerprints and who knows how long after that. My lowyer said she would contact the congressman office now. I have a bad luck becasue new congressman won the office and they are still adjusting. My LUD has not changed from 7/2002. But we are almost there, aren't we?
Keep in tuch, this forum gives me a strentgh.

its 1028 days and still counting

RD: 03/21/02
FP1: 04/01/03
RF1: ack by TSC on 08/11/04
RF2: ack by TSC on 12/15/04
Both RFE regarding SR issued for both AP and I-485 from same Officer#374 which I never need since I entered USA on AP
FP2: 12/03/04
AP approved on 12/30/04 after 1 year and 27 days
I-485 Transferred to Atlanta ofiice: 01/04/05
I made Inof pass appointment for 01/28/04
Wrote Letter to USCIS District Director, Senetor, and congressman

You all can do this to get help ...

Good news for those who's waited for delayed approval for a long time:
Senator John Cornyn (R, TX) is heading to CIS Immigration Subcommitee recently. ( By the way, I'm not pro-Republican). I got this news from a famous laywer's web site slide news: www.shusterman.com (By the way I'm not this lawyer's client, he's in state Ca.)

This man has helpd me on my case several months ago. I sent letter to him for help and got some detail information about my long pending I485 case CIS.
And I acted accordingly, which get my Name Check done and soon my case approval. See my details in my signature.

I'm going to send a "Big thank you" letter to him for his great help.

So, I suggect that those who's waited for delayed approval for a long time should ask his help, you'll get answered like me.

Good luck to you!

I'll keep visit this web site to throw my 2 cents if I could.