8 months wait

watever

Registered Users (C)
I need advice from someone who might have seen a situation like this.. my I140 has been approved after RFE on FEB 20 2004, but my EAD and AP are still pending since JULY 20 2003..and i have made several requests with the customer service number but all they say is we have sent your request and check in a month...and same goes with the Congress..

Now i am in a situation where the wait seems to be just waiting in the DARK.. I was wondering..should I re apply?? I asked that from the Congress representative..they said its no point since they are working on my case..they as in the BCIS..but i have been hearing that since October...please could someone give me some advice..

Thanks

Originally posted by watever
I need advice from someone who might have seen a situation like this.. my I140 has been approved after RFE on FEB 20 2004, but my EAD and AP are still pending since JULY 20 2003..and i have made several requests with the customer service number but all they say is we have sent your request and check in a month...and same goes with the Congress..

Now i am in a situation where the wait seems to be just waiting in the DARK.. I was wondering..should I re apply?? I asked that from the Congress representative..they said its no point since they are working on my case..they as in the BCIS..but i have been hearing that since October...please could someone give me some advice..

Thanks

Which SC? Anything unusual about ur case?
Did u get interim EAD or AP [local office] or both?

Can u please let me know what u r RFE is about. Coz I got an RFE for my 2003 W2.

Can u please let me know what u r RFE is about. Coz I got an RFE for my 2003 W2.

Re: Can u please let me know what u r RFE is about. Coz I got an RFE for my 2003 W2.

Originally posted by Daggu

Same RFE

Hi Watever,

Thanks for u r response. I have an issue here. I got an RFE for 2002 and 2003 W2s and also Employers tax return papers for both years. But I only have $34300 on my 2003 W2 and 69000 on my 2002 W2. My LCA has 60000 on it. Is it a problem. How abt u.

Thanks
Daggu

Wrong Service Center

Are you sure that your application was sent to the correct service center? My lawyer filed my EAD renewal application with a service center that is different from the one where I-485 was filed. I kept waiting for a few months and then I called the BCIS customer hotline to find out what had happened.

mballav

thanks for ur reply..but well iv made several requests with the customer service ppl..but nothin so far..and also EAD AP and $*% were applied together..so that shouldnt have been the problem..i just dont know how much longer am i supposed to wait...the customer service ppl say " ur application is pending no point applying again!! " very confused

Re: mballav

thanks for ur reply..but well iv made several requests with the customer service ppl..but nothin so far..and also EAD AP and $*% were applied together..so that shouldnt have been the problem..i just dont know how much longer am i supposed to wait...the customer service ppl say " ur application is pending no point applying again!! " very confused

sorry i means EAD AP and 485

Weird

My friends AP ND is July 22, 2003.

Called VSC customer service a number of times with no results.

Seems like people with ND around July 20th having problems.

FInally

FInally my EAD got approved on 8th March after sucha a LONG WAIT>. I just hope my AP gets approved too .. .

Re: FInally

FInally my EAD got approved on 8th March after sucha a LONG WAIT>. I just hope my AP gets approved too .. .

Congrats. Finally.

approved finally

Thanks everyone for ur support... My AP got approved on 10th March ..finallllllllllllllllllllyyy :)

What is the validity period

Is it valid from July 2003 - July 2004

OR

March 2004 - March 2005

i dont know havent receind it yet.. y would it from 2003 - 2004?? i just got approved in 2004 ...confused

Congrats

Watever, congrats on getting AP approved.

I have been waiting since Sept 2003 on my AP. You mentioned that you approached congress regarding AP Delay. Did that help? Please let me know if you have any advise

Re: Congrats

Originally posted by arch73
Watever, congrats on getting AP approved.

I have been waiting since Sept 2003 on my AP. You mentioned that you approached congress regarding AP Delay. Did that help? Please let me know if you have any advise

I dont know if that helped or not beacuse all they kept telling me in all this time was wait wait and wait..and then when i got it I called them and told them and had no idea about it...but i guess its worth a try to contact them...