8/2001 Approved

ashgajo

Registered Users (C)
Hey Guys,

I want to share with you that i received this E-mail today " On January 19, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register."

I want to share with you that i went to COP in 2003 to see my sick father who passed away a week after I came back, the IO gave me a hard time at the POE when i came back.

ashgajo said:
Hey Guys,

I want to share with you that i received this E-mail today " On January 19, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register."

I want to share with you that i went to COP in 2003 to see my sick father who passed away a week after I came back, the IO gave me a hard time at the POE when i came back.

ashgajo:

Whole heartly congratulations ! You must have experienced lots of distress for such long.

Enjoy it.

ashgajo said:
Hey Guys,

Congratulations! You should've received you GC much earlier!

Morning said:
ashgajo
My warmest congratulations to you! Finally... :cool: Sorry I missed this big event - was away on a business trip.

Thank You very much, By the way i received my plastic last night and it is one year backdated.