7th year extension,h1 approved for 3 years with lc pending

pavan09

hi all

I applied for 7th year extension and my lc was pending,i thought i will get one year extension but i got 3 years extension..i heard u get 3 yrs extension only if ur I140 is approved...but in my case my lc is pending..please help me..
i need to go for stamping..is it ok if i go for stamping

please help me i am confused

Something wrong here....Pavan

Looks like USCIS did some mistake here..you need to contact your Attorney immidiately.....and get corrected...in case if you go for stamping...might be a big issue...bcoz they know 7th year extension without 140 pending one UCIS will issue a single year...please talkt oyour Attorney imm.

Thanks
Raj

pavan09 said:
hi all

I applied for 7th year extension and my lc was pending,i thought i will get one year extension but i got 3 years extension..i heard u get 3 yrs extension only if ur I140 is approved...but in my case my lc is pending..please help me..
i need to go for stamping..is it ok if i go for stamping

please help me i am confused

I am in the same situation as you. I am still waiting for the approval. But for sure I know company had filed for 3 year extension instead of 1 year. Is it safe to go to canada for stamping? ( I do not have U.S degree). Let us know how your stamping process goes along. Thanks & Goodluck

but what would be the worst possibility when you go to the consulate for stamping? would not they give you one year extension instead of 3 year when they notice that you dont have I-140 approved????

H1 ( 6+ yrs) Stamping

I'm not sure consulate is sinking the Database with BEC to determine the H1 Stamping. May you could be asked for proof which is the document that your lawyer sent to USICS for H1 approval.

Let me know if they are sinking the database to issue a stamping.