485 Rfe Help

usrh1b

Registered Users (C)
My attorney has received the I-485 RFE a week before and informed that after the review will send an udpate. It has been a week now. I have sent multiple mail, phone and no reply.

What could be the reason not to share the RFE details to the applicant? The worst part is I am not sure what type of RFE issued to my case still now.

Any other alternate to get the RFE details. Gurus, please add your thoughts.

PD July'2003
EB3
485 Sept'2004.
VSC->TSC 3/15/07

My attorney has received the I-485 RFE a week before and informed that after the review will send an udpate. It has been a week now. I have sent multiple mail, phone and no reply.

What could be the reason not to share the RFE details to the applicant? The worst part is I am not sure what type of RFE issued to my case still now.

Any other alternate to get the RFE details. Gurus, please add your thoughts.

PD July'2003
EB3
485 Sept'2004.
VSC->TSC 3/15/07

Try to call TSC 1-800..., normally I-485 rfe could be 'evl' or 'latest pay stubs'. Most of the times they'll ask for 'evl'.
good luck.

Thanks for the reply Labor. The TSC IO or InfoPass do not have any information about the content of RFE. Both of them are saying the same online message. It has been a nightmare every day just to get to know the RFE itself. I do not want much express how I have been frastrurated for this..

It is the attorney duty to notify me. Based on my online message, I have notified them and still expecting a reply...

Thanks for the reply Labor. The TSC IO or InfoPass do not have any information about the content of RFE. Both of them are saying the same online message. It has been a nightmare every day just to get to know the RFE itself. I do not want much express how I have been frastrurated for this..

It is the attorney duty to notify me. Based on my online message, I have notified them and still expecting a reply...
Sorry for you. damn attorney.. fire him after you got the copy of rfe, also take all the documents from him before fire him.

too much man.. they never care our pain :mad:

I have been through the same experience last month for my RFE for EVL.
Pester him every day until and ask that you be sent a copy of the RFE, scanned copy would be the quickest.
I got my copy after 10 days of persistent pestering.
Then I responded to the RFE myself, because the attorney intended to park his a$$ on the RFE for a while.
Good luck!

Thanks to all for your reply. Once I know the RFE and will keep you updated. Hope that I will get it today.

Fire your attorney, he wants more money from u to file a response for ur rfe. Thats why I never hired one, fighting my GC myself, each step at a time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rfe

One of my friends had the same problem. His stupid Attorney from NY didn't inform him about his RFE at all. Thank god, my friend called the TSC to find out about his application and got to know about this RFE matter.

The IO was very helpful after explaining the whole issue, she mailed him a new RFE letter. Just go to your attorney's office if you can, and just sit there till you get the papers.

This is what we found at last, this law firm is having some sort of profit sharing problem and putting the clients in trouble.

What to do guys, we're just getting hit from all over. I know what you must be going through b'cos my friend went through the same thing, I strongly believe your RFE is a minor matter but try to act on time.

BTW for my friend they asked for his I797 copy. What else you want me say.....

non-caring lawyers

MadNY,

Hopefully, your friend and I are not using the same lawyer in NY. My question, for a long time has been is it too late to withdraw the G-28 so that everything comes to our address instead of the stupid lawyers. They don't care about our case only money.

G-28

Money is not an issue here BUT the timing, they were sitting on it for two months. Can you believe this !

This is what I can tell you, if you think that some thing is wrong with the Law firm, just try and take all your papers immediately. As far as I know you could withdraw your G28 any time you want ( my friend took out his papers after this issue), pls check with others also.

We got some experts ( yellow rocks, still alive, LB, Green ,,, long list ) here in this forum, check with them before you make a decision.

All

It has been indicated that it is medical test. But I do not have received any update from attorney. Still struggling to get the RFE... Will keep you updated. Any other alternate option to get the RFE..

I have read somewhere that some folks actually called USCIS and requested that the RFE be resent to their home address.

All gurus,

I have not received any update from my attorney for my RFE. No luck in TSC or infopass. It has been more than a week now after my attorney received. Now, my patience is exhausted and tension is really getting high in every hour..

Any alternate suggestion to get the RFE details from my attorney. Any input is greatly appreciated.

StillAlive, GreenAlways, gurus,

Could you please advise how to get the RFE copy from my attorney? Any help is much appreciated. The attorney is not picking up my call and left a message. But no help yet.