485 ref .. help..help..

jk_GC

Registered Users (C)
Friends,
I am a silent observer of this forum, thanks for all active members and administrators who has been giving valuble advice ... need your help on my rfe too ... i got rfe for birthcertificate ..i was under impression that affidavit's from family members and educational board certificate will be fine ..but rfe speaks little more it seems ..

1.Photo copy of birth certificate issued by Local District registrar if born in a city
or
2.Photocopy of birth certificate issued by Additional District Registrar, if born in a village

3.Education board certficate, if completed grade 10 or higher

if above certficates doesn't list father and mather, secondary evidence must be submitted to establish parentage. affidavits/church records,medical records, govt issued identity cards etc

I called family in india .. they don't know who is Local/Additional District registrar .. how to get this certificate .. i don't have hospital given birthcertificates . .. what is the process to get this in india.

Thanks in advance for your valuble advice.

Details :
PDate : 10-2001 EB3
ND/RD :3/2004
140 AD : feb'2005
FP : 3-2005

hello jk_GC

Well it is as simple as going to court and getting a letter from the registrar office at the district level of your village along with contacted lawyer and asking for a "Non-Availablity of DOB Certificate letter" stating that no DOB certificate was issued at the time of the birth. Also no information was recorded regarding xyz's birth at the registrar office on mm/dd/yyyy. Also on drafted letter get the signature of two witnesses might be your parents or relatives. Get a district registrar office stamp with the officers signature.

Secondly ask your lawyer to draft two affidavits of Rs 20 or Rs 100 stamp paper as appropriate. One affidavit signed by your father and other by your mother and have your relative sign as witness to support the accuracy of the information. Get a district registrar office stamp with the officers signature.

1. Mention when your father got married to your mom (and vice versa)
2. Mention the date of your birth with time and place of birth, and your father have knowledge of your birth.
3. DOB information was not recorded but is now recored on this date/time with the office of registrar.
4. You got married on date mm/dd/yyyy.
Add more..i know there are lots of templates i will look i had few too when i replied my RFE.

Yes if somebody you can trust in India can help you will be great this way you don't have to send your originals around and don't know whom to track in event of follow-up and additional work. GOOD LUCK