485 petition?

How do you submit ?

There is no submit button . So who eats up all the info I typed in? Verify signature gives a list of people who submitted alphabetically a little while ago.
Or is this because of the browser(I get updates from microsoft once a week)

Re: How do you submit ?

Originally posted by jaxen
There is no submit button . So who eats up all the info I typed in? Verify signature gives a list of people who submitted alphabetically a little while ago.
Or is this because of the browser(I get updates from microsoft once a week)

'Submit' button is there (next to 'view signatures' button') and works.

?????

I have IE 6 too. It works fine on my computer. Can you check something for me. When you hit the submit button, do you see any error messages at the L.H.S on the very bottom of the computer screen, something like " JavaScript error" or errors on page?
If you can tell me what exactly happens when you hit submit, I could think in that direction.

Thanks

Monica

Re: ?????

Originally posted by monica1
I have IE 6 too. It works fine on my computer. Can you check something for me. When you hit the submit button, do you see any error messages at the L.H.S on the very bottom of the computer screen, something like " JavaScript error" or errors on page?
If you can tell me what exactly happens when you hit submit, I could think in that direction.

Thanks

Monica

jaxen said he doesn't see 'Submit' button.

yep I dont see the submit button at all... and there was one more soul who had the same problem.