485 for parents - 8 questions - Need Your Help Please!!

atlantabhopali

Registered Users (C)
Gurus,

I am a US citizen (naturalized) and am filing 485/130 for my parents. I have completed all the forms and have the following 8 questions that I really need your help. Please advise:

1. Do I need to attach anything to 485 to prove their eiligibility? I am filing 130 along with 485 so obviously don't have a receipt #.
2. Similarly, do I need to attach anything to 131 and 765 (EAD, AP) applications to prove eligibility?
3. Do I need to attach a copy of I 94 to AP application?
4. Please confirm that there is no fee for EAD/AP (this was a pleasant surprise :))
5. I have their marriage certificate and affidavits but not sure where to attach them. Please advise.
6. For 485/biometrics, do I send one check of 985+85=$1070 or do I send two separate checks of $985 and $85 each?
7. Is it still advisable to pay by check to get a proof of their cashing it through ETF? Or cashier's check is better?
8. For proof of financial ability, do I attach paychecks/tax records to 864 or 130? Or both?

Really appreciate your help in advance

-Ab

1. Yes you do. You don't see it in the I-130 and I-485 instructions? Did they enter the US legally with a visa? Are both of their names on your birth certificate? Were they married to each other when you were born? They'll need that kind of evidence.
2. Did they overstay? If yes, the I-131 may be useless depending on their length of overstay.
3. No
4. The EAD/AP fees went away for those who filed I-485 after the Summer 2007 fee restructuring. Now it's built in to the I-485 fee.
5. Affidavits of what?