485/EAD/AP - Fees Payment

nervewreck

Registered Users (C)
Can one check to USCIS or Dept of Homeland Security suffice if we are applying for EAD, AP and 485 together ?

Do we need separate checks for each individual for each form ?

I and my wife (derivative of my application) are applying for all three and the Lawyer told me that one single check from either my employer or myself would be sufficient.

People who have already applied, Please advise.
Thanks.

Nervewreck,

I included a separate check with each application.

But your lawyer might be right and one check for everything might be sufficient. However, if you should make a mistake in the amount, they'll send the whole package back, as opposed to just the applications with the mistake in the filing fee (separate check situation).

Frankly, I think it's six one, half-a-dozen the other. If you include ONE check, just make sure you triple-check the amount. Good luck!

Checks

My company wrote 6 separate checks for each for myself and my wife for all these

Thanks

It should be seperate check per form per person

Can one check to USCIS or Dept of Homeland Security suffice if we are applying for EAD, AP and 485 together ?

Do we need separate checks for each individual for each form ?

I and my wife (derivative of my application) are applying for all three and the Lawyer told me that one single check from either my employer or myself would be sufficient.

People who have already applied, Please advise.
Thanks.