485 approved

pradeep07

Registered Users (C)
Hello all,

I opened a SR on Monday and today I received a phone call from a nice IO officer. He informed me that my GC has been approved.

Pradeep

Congratulations! That is some good news and it is nice to see that there are nice IOs out there.

All the best!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Pradeep07

Congratulations!!!

I have recently joined the group. Keeping track of EB1A and EB1B cases.

I have applied for EB1B- outstanding researcher or professor. I am little worried. Please comment on my qualifications. Applied in August 07 (August 15, 2007).

My info:
Currently tenure-track (assistant prof) position in a very good state university in the U.S., 17 Journal publications (several in top notch journals, also as a single authors), aritcle in book, book reviews, more than 35 conference publications, several single authored, 18 research posters, more than 150+ citations, several international awards as a scientist. Several invited lectures. 10 reference letters from all over the world. Reviewer of 23 international journals, 2 international conferences, editorial mentions for rewiewership. Comments from several editors of international journals for excellent reviews. Convener and Technical chair of 7 internationall conferences, moderator for an international conference. Editorial board member for two journals. My published articles are used for garduate classroom instruction. Fuding from several state and federal agencies. Committee member on two U.S. technical committees. Professional Engineering practice licenses. Expert advisory and panel committee members for large state agencies. 3+ years of post-doc experience before tenure track position.

I-140: August 8,2007: RD: 9, 2007, LUD 15, August 2007
I-485:(myself and spouse): filed Oct 3, 2007. RD oct 4, 2007, ND:24 OCt 2007,
EAD: cards received for myself and spouse: November 7, 2007
FP: done nov 23, 2007. LUD on I-485, 23 Nov 2007,
AP: LUD: 23 Nov 2007.

Congratulations!!!

I have recently joined the group. Keeping track of EB1A and EB1B cases.

I have applied for EB1B- outstanding researcher or professor. I am little worried. Please comment on my qualifications. Applied in August 07 (August 15, 2007).

My info:
Currently tenure-track (assistant prof) position in a very good state university in the U.S., 17 Journal publications (several in top notch journals, also as a single authors), aritcle in book, book reviews, more than 35 conference publications, several single authored, 18 research posters, more than 150+ citations, several international awards as a scientist. Several invited lectures. 10 reference letters from all over the world. Reviewer of 23 international journals, 2 international conferences, editorial mentions for rewiewership. Comments from several editors of international journals for excellent reviews. Convener and Technical chair of 7 internationall conferences, moderator for an international conference. Editorial board member for two journals. My published articles are used for garduate classroom instruction. Fuding from several state and federal agencies. Committee member on two U.S. technical committees. Professional Engineering practice licenses. Expert advisory and panel committee members for large state agencies. 3+ years of post-doc experience before tenure track position.

I-140: August 8,2007: RD: 9, 2007, LUD 15, August 2007
I-485:(myself and spouse): filed Oct 3, 2007. RD oct 4, 2007, ND:24 OCt 2007,
EAD: cards received for myself and spouse: November 7, 2007
FP: done nov 23, 2007. LUD on I-485, 23 Nov 2007,
AP: LUD: 23 Nov 2007.

Raghuvir,
did u file at TSC or NSC? btw, where are you faculty at and what is your specialty?

Good news pradeep07, these days USCIS is calling to let us know that your case is approved. What a customer service, USICS rocks.
Enjoy and have a ball.
Rama

Thanks JerIst, Raghuvir, Madgu, Shnakyy and Rama..and all the great folks out there!

Raghuvir, I would be the least worried if I were in your shoes. I do not

Yes JerIst and Rama, the IO was super nice! He informed me that my wife's NC was not cleared. He also gave me his number, so that I could reach him to inquire about my wife's NC in future. He noted that I filed pro se, and asked me to call every two weeks to follow up on my wife's 485.

congrats pradeep. it is your good luck to get phone call from TSC. what a surprizing news!!
my I485 in EB1 is pending since Feb07.
did you call customer service to open a SR?
do you know when your NC was cleared?

thanks

Hello all,

I opened a SR on Monday and today I received a phone call from a nice IO officer. He informed me that my GC has been approved.

Pradeep

Thanks rkottani and ky-resin,

>did you call customer service to open a SR?
I called using the POJ method (for the first time), the call was not answered by TSC, it went to some other place; a nice lady looked at my file for 10 minutes and suggested that I open a SR.

>do you know when your NC was cleared?
My NC was not cleared the last time I went for an infopass, that was a couple of months ago.

Regards
Pradeep

Pradeep,

Congratulations! Hope your wife's NC will be clear soon. Did you also open an SR for your wife at the same time?

Do you see the approval or any update in the USCIS web site?

Thanks eb1a-query

>Do you see the approval or any update in the USCIS web site?

Not yet, the IO told me that the site will be updated on Monday and the card will be mailed form Kentucky on Wednesday.

Thanks! did you also open a SR for your wife at the same time?

We called TSC yesterday. The IO said again everything on both our cases looks good. she put a note so that an officer looks at the cases. my spouse has opened an SR 3-4 days ago but I have not yet. lets see what happens.

pradeep, why form Kentucky. do you live in kentucky?

Thanks eb1a-query

>Do you see the approval or any update in the USCIS web site?

Not yet, the IO told me that the site will be updated on Monday and the card will be mailed form Kentucky on Wednesday.

Thanks 2006Hunter, pswami and deena..

>>did you also open a SR for your wife at the same time?
No I did not, however the IO looked into it too. May be the files are linked. Sorry I missed this question before. Hope you will hear the good news soon.

>>pradeep, why form Kentucky. do you live in kentucky?
The IO said that all cards are mailed from Kentucky.

thank you pradeep. enjoyman. looks like visa is available for india.

Thanks 2006Hunter, pswami and deena..

>>did you also open a SR for your wife at the same time?
No I did not, however the IO looked into it too. May be the files are linked. Sorry I missed this question before. Hope you will hear the good news soon.

>>pradeep, why form Kentucky. do you live in kentucky?
The IO said that all cards are mailed from Kentucky.